My boyfriend is a Marine

• Dedicated to Keagan <3

Chapter 1 +Before+

*Jordan POV* 

"Jordy!!!!" Cameron called to me as she ran across my front lawn, "help me!" her boyfriend Alex was chasing her. i just laughed. 

"come here, Cameron!" Alex laughed, as he picked her up. 

"Let me down! you will NEVER take me alive!" cameron Protested as Alex swung her around.

"babe you cant resist me" Alex teased as he licked camerons cheek

"EWWW! Alex what the hell!" she laughed

"You know you like it, ADMIT IT" alex whispered in her ear.

"Never" she spat. Cameron and Alex had been dating since 8'th grade. they were the couple you always wanted to be. they were perfect together they never fought or got mad. we were now in senior year. "hey, Alex where is Keagan?" cameron questioned. Alex took a second to think and replied

"i think he is at the gym, we have a big foot ball tourny tonight, and you know he takes stuff like that really serious" cameron nodded and wiggled from alex's grip. she slowly walked over to me. Cameron has been my best friend since.... well since i can remember. She was Beautiful. She stood at 5'6, with long beach waved brown hair, light brown eyes, slim body with awesome curves and whenever she would smile a dimple would form on either side. Me on the other hand, i was 5'6 too, but i had straight dirty blond hair that reached the middle of my back, idy blue eyes, a long slim torso with elegant curves, but instead of cute dimples like Cameron i had freckles that were scattered on my cheek bones and noise. They were light so they were just cute i guess. Me and Cameron were said to be the perfect 'Tumblr' bestfriends.

"Jordy? what's wrong?" Cameron asked with a concerned look on her face. I slowly lifted my head to look at Cameron.

"Well turthfully i'm just thinking about what our life may be like when we graduate.." i said. Cameron laughed and hugged me tightly.

"Girl! i dont know what will happen with Keagan and Alex, but we are always going to be bestfriends! that will never change" she stated. I laughed and hugged her back, I knew Cameron was speaking the truth because we have been through so much together as friends that nothing could ruin our relationship.

"Hey, Jordan!" Alex shouted "Get off my girl" he couldnt help but smirk when he said that. Me and Cameron laughed and just gave him the finger.

"Shut up Alex!" Cameron chuckled, "Wanna go call Keagan?" she asked him politley, he nodded his head.

"Yeah for sure i'll see what he is up to and tell him to get his ass over here" Alex called back. I laughed and Cameron rolled her eyes at him.

"Thanks, babe" she said.

*Alex POV*

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and scrolled through my contacts until i found Keagan's number. I called him and waited. After three rings he picked up.

"What's up bro?" i asked.

"Just finished at the gym" Keagan replied "What are you up too?"

"Uh, im hanging out with Cameron and Jordan....." i said, annoyed.

"Oh, well i'm actually on my way to Jordan's house right now" he said happily.

"You better be, Keagan you do realize we are leaving for boot camp in a couple months and we haven't even told our girlfriends yet.... we should be spending as much time with them as possible"

"I know, why are you so on my ass about this?" Keagan questioned me.

"I'm not bro, i know your good to Jordan, i mean i'm just nervous to tell Cameron that i'm leaving her, for boot camp for twelve weeks and then who knows, i could get depload right after we finish boot camp" I ranted.

"Alex calm down, i am too, you think i want to leave my perfect girl friend here all alone?" he paused "No i don't, you know how many threats i've been getting, about if i ever left Jordan they would be all over her" Keagan's voice grew angry.

"Yeah man, me too" i stopped for a second to think "Just hurry up, will ya? we are in the back yard, you know the forest part? the one where we would play marines and they would be our girls that we had to save?" i laughed at the memory. Keagan returned my laugh and said

"Yeah, i know what your talking about, i gotta go there are cops up ahead see you guys soon, oh and do me a favour? don't tell Jordan i'm coming? i wanna surprise her"

"Sure thing, drive safe, see you soon man" i replied then the line went dead.

*Keagan POV*

About ten minutes after i got off the phone with Alex i pulled into Jordan's driveway. Quickly i jumped out of my truck and walkd towards the forest. i could hear Jordan's sweet laugh. "Alex no faire you cheated!" She laughed.

"What me a cheater?! Psh.. no way! You cheated girl" Alex rambled on.

"Uh, no! wait.. where is Cameron?" she questioned Alex. He looked around.

"Shit, she ran away! i'm going to find her, you have to stay here you know the rules" Alex stated, then ran off into the thicker part of the forest. Jordan just stood there looking perfect. Her hair in a loose braid, her green army green pants fit her perfectly, she wore her knee high leather boots, and a loose tank top that had no back or sides, the front had a eagle on it that said spirit. She was goreous and she was mine. The thought of her being mine made me smile to myself, and she will still be mine when i get home from boot camp. slowly i creeped up behind her and grabbed her waist pulling her towards me. She screamed and looked behind her.

"Hey, babe" i whispered in her ear, "You look great" She laughed a laugh that made me fall inlove with her all over again.

"Hey" she said back. she turned herself around so we were standing chest to chest. i looked down at her and tipped her head up. I slowly kissed her collar bone up her neck along her jaw line and to her lush pink lips. we kissed passionatly until Cameron sqeauled

"AWE, you guys are so god gamn cute" Jordan laughed again, and layed her head against my chest, I held her tighlty. "Guys we got to get going, or you two are going to be late for your game" We all agreed and left.

***HEY GUYS :) this is the first chapter to "My boyfriend is a Marine" i hope you liked it :) comment, vote and Share please!!!***

-Jordan