Chapter 5 (Real)

Chapter 5 +The Surprise WarZone+

*Jordan POV*

"Come on Cameron" i said seriously with a hint of laughter. we both stood side by side looking into a mirror at my house. we wore high waisted cargo short shorts and a bando crop top that said 'army' on it, my hair was in a high ponytail, camerons was in a long frenchbraid. to top off our badass army girl looks for keagan and Alex we wore black combat boots and had ammo belts on our waists. we both had airsoft guns, a glock airsoft hand gun was strapped to our right leg and we carried AK47 airsoft guns in hand. looking at oursleves in the mirror we looked pretty bad! oh, and we had paint grenades strapped to us too. We were ready to start a war!

"We look HAWT!" Cameron purred. i laughed and nodded my head in agreement. "Well we should get going to the makeshift warzone we made in the forest" cameron suggested

"Okay, i will leave a note on my door telling them where we are and what to expect, so team wise me and keagan VS. you and Alex, right?" Cameron nodded. I ran down the long wooden oak staircase down to the office to write the note.

a surpirse right? Well we 100% do. okay so you will find me and cameron down at warzone bay! come down there will be weapons (Airsoft Guns) sitting on a large table, once you grab a primary and a secondary you will call your team name (Jordan and Keagan = Spetnaz) and (Alex and Cameron = Blackops) We will come out and will be given five minutes to get to your side, every hit you get on someone is 150 points every death is -50 points this is pretty much team death match game is 15:00 minutes. SEE YA BOYS SOON!!!! - LOVE JORDAN AND CAMERON

Cameron and I hurried to the makeshift warzone to get prepared. We laid the guns and grenades on the table for keagan and Alex then ran to each side. We were ready for war!

*KEAGAN POV*

We reached Jordan's house 5 minutes after. As we walked up to the door we noticed a note tapped to the frame. Alex quickly grabbed it and read it "they have a surprise for us, at warzone bay, its a miniature game of team death match, I think!" Alex said with excitement. I laughed, and nodded my head. Jordan was always doing this kinda stuff, she was a real tomboy compared to Cameron. We hopped into the truck and began to drive to war zone bay.

^5 minutes later^

I drive up the dirt road that leads to war zone bay. Once we were parked we walked out to a table that had guns.

"Dude, this is kinda awesome" Alex says with a huge grin on his face. I nod in agreement. We begin picking up each weapon and 'test' it. Check the magazine and look down the scopes or threw the iron sights.

"Boys, your finally here!" Alex and I both look up at Jordan and Cameron.

DAYUM, they look fine. They were wearing shorts and crop tops and combat boots and damn... They look great. "Okay, you guys read the note, we don't have to explain the game again?" Cameron questions. Alex and I both shake our head no. "Good pick your weapons and they the five minutes to get to the other side will start, once the five minutes is up you will here a blow horn noise indicating it, same as when the game is over" we both nod our head and pick up guns.

I choose the Galil and a makarov pistol. Before I can see what Alex picked I walk over to Jordan. Finally when Alex is done we set off to our own sides. Jordan give me a sly grin and begins off towards our side. We quickly make it there just as the horn screams that the 5minutes is over. "Okay, Jordan, lets do this" she nods and runs off into the woods. I run the opposite way and we meet in the middle. No sign of Cameron or Alex? Suddenly I hear something whiz past my ear. "Oh, SHIT" I yell then begin running towards Jordan. Even though this wasn't real combat the first thing I had to do was keep Jordan safe. I grabbed her and tackled her to the ground as more air soft bullets whizzed above our heads. She look at me eyes wide, and laughed.

"Your my hero" she smiled, then wiggled herself from my grasp. She got up on one knee and aimed down at Cameron.

"Hey!" Cameron shrieked as the bullets hit her body. Alex, looked at me and began to run towards me. I rolled out of the way and pulled out my makarov and shot him down.

*20 minutes later*

When the game was over we all had our equal share of red marks covering our skin. I hug Jordan and kiss her nose. "Good game" she smiles widely and places a kiss on my cheek

"You too."

!!!! Sorry I had to finish the chapter here :( I have stuff to do and I'm SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG LONG LONG WAIT, I haven't been able to write. I love all y'all that stuck with us throughout the long wait!!!!!