Chapter 2

chapter 2 ++The Future++

*Keagan POV*

We pulled into the schools parking lot. I looked over at Jordan, she was listening to music with her headphones and singing along. I smiled at her. "What?" She laughed. I shrugged and laughed. "What?!" She asked again. I leaned over and placed a kiss on her hairline. It pained me to think I had to leave her soon.

"It's nothing, I just love you so much, and your beautiful" I say, I feel her hands cup my face. She looks me deep in the eyes.

"Keagan" she says, her voice was so angelic, I was truthfully in love with her, "what is on your mind?" She was more questioning me this time "You seem like you have something you need to tell me....?" I looked at her, and just blurted it out

"Me and Alex are going to Marine corp boot camp after we graduate, we are becoming Marines, we are already enrolled in the military!" Jordan's face fell, her eyes began to water. "Jordan-"

I began

"Don't touch me Keagan" she practically yelled and jumped out of my truck and started to run towards Cameron.

*Jordan POV*

I can't fucking believe Keagan! How could he do this to me! How could both of them do this to us?! What the hell!! Tears started to pour down my face. I couldn't stop my body from shaking violently, I began taking shallow breaths. "CAMERON!" I cried, she looked at me confused, but didn't even have to ask what was wrong she opened her arms and I ran into her embrace. "Cameron- they- are- leaving-" I gasped. She pet my head slowly and kept me in a hug.

"Jordan? What do you mean they are leaving?" She asked slowly "try explaining it without dying, ok?" I nodded, and try to find my words.

"keagan, and Alex-" I began

"Keagan, and Alex- what?" She pushed

"They are leaving, to become marines, after grad!" I finished and broke down crying again. Cameron looked back at Alex and Keagan who were now fighting. She let go of me and stormed towards Alex.

*Cameron POV*

I approached Alex and Keagan.

"YOU ASS HOLE!" I screamed, trying my hardest not to cry. "YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME, BUT YOUR LEAVING ME?! WHAT THE HELL ALEX. NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU DON'T EVEN THINK TO TELL ME?! YOU TOO KEAGAN, JORDAN IS CRYING, YOU TWO THOUGHT YOU WOULD JUST SIGN UP FOR THE MILITARY AND NOT TELL US?!" I finished my rage.

"Cameron please!" Alex called after me, I continued to walk, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his strong arms. "Cameron it was never my intension to hurt you, I'm sorry and I do love you, I'm so scared to loose you" I looked up at him and smiled weakly

"Alex, you will never loose me, gawd I love you more then anything" Alex held my waist tightly and kissed me slowly.

*Jordan POV*

I sat down on the grass and bawled my eyes out. The only reason I was so upset was because my father and brother were both in the marines and both never came home. I didn't want to loose keagan. "Jordan?" I looked up and saw keagan walking towards me. I got up. "Jordan please don't run away again" he said, his voice upset.

"Keagan, you know about my father and brother, how could you do this to me?" I questioned. He looked at me and kept walking towards to me.

"Jordan, I know I'm sorry, but it's always been my dream" I nodded my head and ran into his arms.

"I'm sorry KEAGAN, I love you!" He kissed me all over, I was gunna miss this. Graduation was in one month and after that he would be gone.

I held onto him tightly. "I love you! I love you! Please don't leave me" I barely whisper into keagan's neck.

(The big game)

*Alex POV*

"Yo, Keagan?" I called, as the other team was just starting to practice. I was the quarter back of our team and keagan was our running back. I was throwing the ball, practicing. I thought I would be nervous but I wasn't I was completely calm, I wasn't trying to catch the scouts attentions, so they were the last thing on my mind. I just couldn't stop thinking about being a Marine. I mean it excited me but also scared me. Thinking that I had to leave me girlfriend that I absolutely loved, and the fact that there is a chance I may be leaving her for good. I didn't wanna die on her, I couldn't leave her alone. Well not exactly alone, Cameron had a stable life. Her family was large, kind, and had money.

"Yeah what's up dude?" Keagan asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"You nervous?" I asked. He shook his head; as he continuously threw the ball up and down.

"Nah, man. There is nothing to be nervous about" he replied, with a straight face. I nodded my head in agreement and kept practicing. Finally, after about twenty minutes of throwing the ball around the game started.

"Listen boys!" Our coach yelled "this is the finals and we all know I'm aiming for a win, so I want you boys to get out there and kick some Texas ass!" We all cheered loudly and positioned ourselves on the field. I stood just behind the center line.

"Haut one, haut two, haut three, scatter" I shouted the commands. The ball was thrown into my hands and my whole team scattered like they were told to do so. I scanned the familiar faces that I knew as my team. Suddenly my vision began to blur. I walked a few steps and black out on the field. I could hear the crowd gasp and keagan yell my name, as everything started to fade black and I was out like a light.