Chapter 9

It took intense concentration to drive while she clung to his neck and feasted on his cheeks. He sweved when she put his hands in his pants. He buckled her up and him up. She proceeded with the necking. He opened the door, he had to drag her out of it because her arms still clung to his neck. She embraced his waist with her legs as she seemed fond of doing. She sucked on his neck. He attempted to lock the door after he closed it and succeeeded. He shivered as she put her hands down his shirt and played with the sensitive parts of his chest. He wore his purse, the girl on his back and struggled to walk up to her appartment. She got off of him and then jumped on his chest, he almost was knocked over by her chest, she embraced his neck and waist again. It was easier to kiss the front of his face and she seemed fond of that. His face was flushed.

-

He slammed her against the wall and slammed the door. Her skin was soft. He unbottoned her short shorts and he she ripped of his shirt literally. It fell onto pieces on the floor. She broke the kiss she seemed to be an expert at, trailed his fingers down along his six pack and enjoyed the look of it. They kissed passionately, hit a lot of walls in the process and eventually he tripped on her bed and fell backward. She slipped off her pants and undies. She opened up his pants, she noticed he was already up and she went down on him. They had already did a lot of dry humping on the way up.

-

His beat pelvis was against his bare bottom. The sheets were ruffled and he awoke to her left leg on his buttom and her cheeks was on his cheek, while they lied sideways together and she hugged the back of him. She snorted rather loudly.

He just had sex, and it felt so good. Wait he just had sex! What?

-

Have you ever been burned alive? Have you ever felt your flesh melt off of you and survive? Have you ever been your own foe?

“You're feet are- they have skin on them but- when they- when they took you into the hospital and put you on a strecher-” Neart Ryan explained to Sonas.

She put her eyes in her palms, breathed heavily and her eyes started to water. Sonas stared at her hands, they were wrapped and her whole body was wrapped in some kind of clothe. She felt her head, the top of her head and her whole body was covered in white clothe. There was some space for her eyes. When she through the covers off, jumped off of the bed Neart gasped and grabbed her wrist. The blonde shot to her feet. Sonas shook her off and Neart let go. The blonde had her mask on instantly. There was a nightgown over the mummy wrappings but she had no shoes on. Her feet had mumming wrappings on them.

Sonas looked at each of her limbs. She took a step forward, screeched when her foot felt like it had been set on fire, when she took a back step with the other she hopped and she continued to do so as if her feet continued to burn. She saw fire beneath her feet. Sonas ran backward and slammed her back into the wall. Her back slid down and she fell on her bottom. She squeezed her knees to her chest but when she hugged her knees, her body hurt. There were flames that surrounded her.

Neart dropped in front of her, the back of Sonas' head pressed against the wall and she saw Neart's palms as the blonde gently touched her skin light on fire. She felt the fire and Neart started to cry. She hugged her neck, the redhead flinched because she had no skin and there were coverings on her. Sonas let go of her legs, they stood up together and when the redhead shook she was shakey. Neart buried her face into her chest. She let her body weigh itself against Sonas which made her burnt body hurt more.

“This- this is all my fault.” Neart said to Sonas.

“Why aren't I dying? The- the flames- they-” Sonas said to Neart in a wraspy and fearful voice. “What am I supposed to do?” Neart backed her head away from Sonas and blinked. The tears streaked down her face but her crying was silent.