Chapter 7

The triplets had the same face and the same height. Dia and Gnéis had short ear-length hair, the playboy had spikey hair while Dia's was flat and overly brushed. Gleoite had knee length hair and it was often braided. Each of them had brown eyes. Despite their disimilarity in personality to each other the brothers frequently spent time together, especially lately.

Dia and Gnéis were not close with Sonas but Gleoite was, since Gleoite had avoided Sonas for the last month and a half his time spent with his brothers frequented.

"Oh my Gnéis is that your sister?" The random girl said to Gleoite. "I did not know same looking triplets could have a same looking sister."

"Humph. Miss Gleoite only acts like a girl. His sin is not that he acts like a girl, as he is attracted to girls, his sin is something deeper." Dia ranted to the stranger. Gnéis chuckled loudly at the expensive of Gleoite but also at Dia.

"Really what sin is there? Tell me pretty lady, you'd have to be pretty drunk to spend time with someone as boring as me wouldn't you?" Gnéis asked the stranger.

"Wait, wait your sister is not your sister but your brother?" The stranger asked Gnéis. The girl then laughed as she realized something. "I hum- think- you're pretty cute actually." She said to the playboy brother. He leaned forward and looked into her eyes in a deep way. She blushed and looked confused.

"Cute? Am I? My face could not compare to you're sweet eyes. If you're sober and still find my average face appealing- Why dont you and I get to know each other a little better?" Gnéis said to the stranger.

"Oh- oh- Oh! That sounds like a- a good idea. I know this perfect little room-" The stranger said to Gnéis.

The flirting made Dia and Gleoite make their eyes roll together at the same time. The poor girl, she was just another one night stands or if their relationship had any extended length she would be dumped for some reason or another. Their brother was very sexually adventurous after all. It was odd he only preferred women though. Their whole family was straight except for Sonas.

"Sounds good. See ya bros." Gnéis said to his brothers. He got up off the stool he was on and stood up with the girl. He stood still and pressed his lips together. Humour was in his eyes at the bold question that they next heard.

"Wait- why doesn't you're brother Gleoite come along and maybe Dia?" The girl asked the three of them. Dia's expression looked as if he were just asked to choose which of his children he would have to put to sleep like in that film, the parents had to choose between the children, of course he had none yet. He was disgusted and he even looked angry. Gleoite flinched and Gnéis laughed. “What? What's-?” The girl asked her.

“I am not a two way swinger and neither are my brothers.” Gnéis said to the girl. Dia scowled because he looked so amused.

“And you don't mind that this perverted girl might ask us to do it in front of each other without-? That would be incest and disgusting.” Gleoite said to Gnéis.

“Its not funny Gnéis! This girl is idiotic and sinful.” Dia said to his brother.

“Gleoite is a little touchy on the subject of incest and Dia is just a prude.” The playboy told the girl. The girl's face was red as a tamato.

“Well you wouldn't have to do it with each other- just with-” The girl said to them. The playboy interupted him.

“To reject such a flower like you, I am sorry about that. My brothers are prudes, I on the other hand am available for-” The kiss the girl gave him interupted him. The kiss was long and they started to grab at each other's body parts. This annoyed the other bar patrons and they got looks. The playboy ended the kiss and winked at a disgusted Dia. Gleoite was indifferent. He was used to his brother's stupidity. “I am taking the car boys.”