Chapter 2

"What exactly do you mean you've dreamt about my daughter before meeting her?"

"I have a dream about just that girl and-"

"I want you to behave. Enough of your clowning around. You've not made a good impress on your first day of school. You can go back to your class now, I will call your father about this and I want to have a discussion with your parents about this behavior. I expected better from you. Do not touch my daughter again, do you understand me?"

"She's the one who touched me, kissed me and we made out."

"What?"

"In my dream. Do you think that actually happened and I was transported from my dream to the beach and then to this next day where I am at school?"

"I really don't understand your rambling."

"Sometimes I don't understand myself."

-

The bell rang,  little did poor Sonas Murphy know that everyone had took pictures of her or her antics on the first day, in her first class. They took pictures of the teacher being pwned, the kiss she gave Neart Ryan and the fainting spells a lot of the girls had dramatically in her first class. She wandered the halls of St. Joan of Arc High, a lot of students stared at her with wide, michivious, mocking and weird eyes. She didn't notice boys dropped to their knees near her, kissed the air and mocked her antics in her first class. Her antics spread like wildfire across the school and her kiss was widely talked about. She was in her own little world, in her own little mind, she didn't pay attention to all of that past around her and the giggles at her. She didn't hear or pay attention to anything but a little subject in her mind.

What was Neart Ryan really like? Was she the person from her dreams that someone materialized into the real world? Was her dreamworld the real world or was this school, her everyday, strange life her real world? What was real? What was not? Was her daydreams what was real or this 'real life'? What was she like? What were her hobbies? Her personality seemed as composed and masked as it was in her dreams. Was she as secretly passionate in real life? How was it that she dreamed about her before he even met her?

Sonas Murphy slammed her head into the open door, people in the classroom, their soft giggles and roared laughter awoke her from her trance of daydreams. Her blinks were slow and languid. A brown-haired boy grabbed her pony-tail and her green eyes shot toward him. The rest of his friends had a variety of shades of light brown hair. He had three friends around him, she assumed were her friends and he had a weird expression on his face.

"Hum. Why are you pulling my hair?" Sonas Murphy asked the boy.

"It's such a unnatural colour! You're hair must be died!" He attempted to mock her.

"Really? Daddy says I was born with it. My three brothers' have orange hair and my father too. My mother has your colour hair and I have blood red. Super blood red. Most people seem to be brown haired. I prefer Neart's hair colour. It's so- so- awesome! I think she's my favourite new things beside daydreaming and fighting."

"You're retarded!" The boy said to her. "And you ramble too much."

"What should I call you? By the way retarded is not my name. What does it mean?"

"It should be your name! Do you like unwanted attention? The whole school knows your name now! You shouldn't have kissed Neart Ryan!"

"Why? Her lips were begging to be kissed!"

"It's like kiss rape or something!"

"What? Oh doesn't rape me-? Oh that's- Did I? I don't think I meant that. But I thought- I guess- Do you think there's a difference between dream Neart Ryan and real life Neart Ryan and jut because she looks like the girl of my dreams doesn't mean he is? So then just because I think dream Neart would want me to kiss her doesn't mean real life Neart would?"