Chapter 5

“I want more sex! Why aren’t you clueing in?”

“We have it at least two to three-”

“It’s not enough I need more, I want more adventurous and I want you to stop thinking so much about Sonas, Sonas, Sonas.”

“Hum, honey-”

“Why don’t you think of your sons and wife more than her?” She asked him. “Why don’t you focus more on me? The children on grown. Your parents wish for grandchildren are fulfilled-”

She kept excluding Sonas for some reason. Obviously Sonas was not all grown, neither were sons, they were starting their twenties and he wanted them to have the kind of fun he was never able to have in those years. Careful fun.

Now Cosanta Murphy was a very devoted family man, he did all the housework, took care of the children, all of them since they had them and his doted on his wife, his children. She was a working woman, all her responsbility was her full-time job, he took care of the house, the children, his aging parents, his crazy brother’s antics and met the needs of his wife most of the time. This conversation and morning dinner bothered him. He usually peaceful, giving and not overly emotional. He was not an expressive man. He expressed his love in the hard work he did for his family. He did all the things an traditional mother was supposed to do. Sometimes the stress almost made him faint, he also had the task of keeping his daughter trained in self-defense so she would not get raped. He was possibly sexiest in his opinion that women were in more danger than men most of the time, targets of rape and what not. The world was cruel.

“What exactly are you trying to get at love?” Cosanta said to Slonn. His tone restrained.

“Don’t use that tone with me! You know exactly what I am trying to get at! I am not the most important person in your life like I am supposed to be! I want more sex, more romantic between the two of us and your attention to bem ore on me than Sonas.”

“You’re- Are you jealous of the attention I give my daughter? It is just to- she needs to protected. She is not- well I am not sure the word.”

“She’s crazy and stupid. She needs to be locked up into a mental inst-”

“People say a lot of things when they are angry that they do not mean. What is the cause of this anger?”

“I am not angry! I am stressed!”

“Stressed? Why? I take all of the duties off you that women are traditionally expected of except I suppose the-”

“It seems like I am the dominate one in the relationship here but I am still not the one most focused on.”

“I don’t understand where this coming from. Every morning for the last twenty years I have made dinner for you, we’ve had-”

“Right when we got married I was pressured to have children, I have them and then your focus on everything-”

“Yes but I try to take all the pressures away from you.”

“That’s great and all but I want more. I want more attention and sex!”

“I- ‘That’s great and all?’ I mean- I do a lot. I drive you to and from work, I make you lunches, I make sure you don’t have to take of the children, my parents, stave off my brother’s drunken behaviour, sometimes I have knock him out, I do housework and-”

“It’s not enough I want more!”

“Jesus Christ Slonn, love, I give you all that I am.” Cosanta said to his wife. His voice was earnest, softly, but she did not seem to clue in. They lost their virginity together, were childhood sweethearts, had a easy life or at least she did. His children, his parents, his wife all had it easy because of everything he sacrificed for them. He completely focused on everyone else except himself.