Chapter 11: The Clutches of Father

Padme smiled. "Go my children; far away from here. I believe that the planet of Endor would be a suitable place," Padme informed Luke and Leia. The twins held each other's hands tightly. 

     "Thank you..Mother. We will succeed," Leia said. Luke nodded. 

     "Yes, thank you. We'll get him back," he said.  With what was said, the twins fleed the area.

     As they were sprinting away,  Luke turned to Leia. She smiled.

     "I can't believe we're doing this.."  she said.  Luke chuckled.  He loved Leia's personality so much.

     "I can," he replied,  a smirk planted on his face. Leia giggled. Luke smirked. He ran towards Leia and picked her up, carrying her over his shoulder. 

      "Ahh! It's a monster, save me!" Leia shrieked, raising her hands in surrender. Luke chuckled. 

     "You're funny..." Luke teased. He sprinted, rocking Leia back and forth on his back. Leia giggled. Luke loved his sister dearly; she was like a companion that he never had. She gave him feelings of joy and tranquility... 

     As the twins approached Leia's house, Leia opened the garage that revealed a the family ship: The Jubilance. Leia lead Luke into the cockpit. She stared at Luke with concern. 

       "You ready?" she nervously asked. Luke smirked and placed a reassuring hand on her own hand. He tucked a loose lock of brown hair back to her ear. Leia smiled at the brotherly action and pulled Luke into a warm embrace. 

      "We're ready," Luke said. He pulled away and started to push buttons and flick switches. Within a few minutes, the ship was out of the atmosphere, and into the deep reaches of space...

OoO

     Vader could feel it.. the grasp of his son and now known daughter's presences fading; getting farther away. He felt them...in the skies. He slowly escaped the company of the women: Pooja, Sola, and Apailana. The Sith rushed to his shuttle and piloted it himself to the presences of his children. As Vader flew in the skies, he felt them get closer. 

      As Vader quickly pulled into a docking station on The Executor, he immediately strolled off the ramp and made his way into the control room. As Vader stormed in, frightening many officers, he demanded a history of the ships that had passed the Star Destroyer. An officer pulled up the most recent: The Jubilance. He felt it, like the final piece of a puzzle. 

     "Lord Vader, the ship entered hyperspace about two minutes ago.." a random officer mentioned. Vader grew angry of his ignorance. The Sith violently Force Choked the Imperial officer, literally sucking the life out of his lungs. 

     "I want as many probe droids sent in the direction of that ship, NOW!" Vader barked. The officers immediately got to work. Vader could feel the ever so slight hint of his children's presences. He reached out to it.

     It is unwise to try to escape, children. I will find you... he sent.

OoO

     Luke's azure eyes snapped open. He felt it, the chilling presence of his Father, Darth Vader. He was attempting to probe his mind. Luke slammed up metal shields, a skill that he had learned from a Jedi hermit on Tatooine.

     It is unwise to try to escape, children. I will find you...

     Luke clenched his fist, shaking it slightly. Leia awoke from her slumbers, sensing Vader's words. 

     Father... 

      Luke sighed and sat beside Leia in the pilot's seat.