Chapter 10: Mistress Padmé

"No!" Leia shouted. "I refuse to accept that!" Luke shook his head in thought. Darth Vader turned to look at Luke and Leia. Vader was puzzled at the sight of teary-eyed Princess Leia and his conflicted son. Luke noticing this, looked upon Vader with pure rage.

     "So who is she?" Luke snapped, motioning to Leia. Vader cocked his head. Luke's face grew red. Queen Apailana furrowed her brow.

     "Luke, don't get upset, just tell me what's wrong and we'll straight—" Luke was furious.

     "NO! I'm tired of people always treating me like a child!" Luke exclaimed, grabbing Leia's wrist and tugged her away from the others. Pooja gave Sola a look of confusement. Sola shrugged.

     "Lord Vader...Care to explain?" Queen Apailana asked. Vader sighed heavily, and started to tell Sola, Apailana, and Pooja the story of his son.

OoO

     Leia was disgusted. A Sith was tugging at her arm, dragging her to who knows where... Leia rolled her eyes.

     "Where are you taking me?" Leia snarled. Luke growled. He was over his Father's lies and secrets. Luke sighed and stopped where he was going.

     "Look, Leia. I don't know much about my heredity," Luke said, wiping his head around. "But, I'm going to find out. We are taking a blood test!" With that, Luke stormed off. Leia scrambled to Luke's side. As they entered the medbay, Luke ordered the nurses to take the test. Leia winced as the needle penetrated through her upper forearm. Luke wasn't troubled by his blood extraction.

     As the nurses took samples from both Luke and Leia, Leia bit her lip apprehensively, while Luke, uninterested in whatever was going on, and waited slightly impatiently. Luke tapped on his leg irritatedly. Leia sighed heavily. Her lips poked out. Finally after what seemed a lifetime, the machine beeped.

     Luke shot up from his chair. The nurses crowded around the device, checking the results. Many of them gasped, while some looked surprised. Luke pushed all of them away, checking the results. Leia followed and looked at the results.

It read:

BLOOD TEST RESULTS:

LUKE SKYWALKER..........FATHER: ANAKIN SKYWALKER....MOTHER: PADME NABERRIE AMIDALA....

LEIA ORGANA................FATHER: ANAKIN SKYWALKER....MOTHER: PADME NABERRIE AMIDALA....

RELATIONS.....SIBLINGS

     Luke stared at Leia in shock. Leia turned to see Luke's appalled expression. Leia shook her head. She was very confused. Luke was angry and stunned. Luke furrowed his brow and sprinted out the door and outside. Leia sat in the medbay...dumbfounded.

     Vader sensed uneasiness in his son. He felt his presence outside, by the courtyard. Vader rushed to the area, to see Leia rushing in the same direction. Vader approached the Princess, who stopped in sensing the Sith's presence. Vader force choked Leia.

     "You have the Force! You're very strong with it, now that I analyze you deeply!" Vader boomed. Leia whimpered, hands to her throat. "Who are you?" Vader asked, loosening his violent choke. Leia swallowed, using her little peep of air to utter a mere sentence.

     "I-I am..." Leia struggled to speak. "I am L-Luke's sister..." Vader dropped the hovering girl, who was his daughter. Vader shook his head.

    "No..that is impossible! You could never be my daughter!" Vader spat. Leia allowed for warm tears to stream down her face.

     "Yes! Padme Amidala! She's my mother! I've been dreaming all about her, ever since I've been a child!" Leia sobbed. "Please, Anakin! Please believe me! I've always have dreams of you too! Your fall as a Jedi, your turn to the Dark Side, everything!" Leia honestly confessed. Vader reflected upon her words..finding truth in them. Leia sniffed. "Please..." Vader shook his head.