Chapter 3: Who's Scruffy Lookin'?

...Later...

     Darth Vader and his new apprentice, Luke Skywalker, strolled off the ramp of the T4-a shuttle. Luke swallowed. He was extremely nervous. What if I eat gross food? Where will I sleep? Will I even sleep at all? Doubting thoughts and questions ran though Luke's mind. Vader, on the other hand, was very calm and committed to train his son to be the best Sith as he could possibly be. Of course, Vader had known of Luke's thoughts, and found his son's thoughts to be...amusing! But Vader knew that he couldn't keep his son confused.

"Stay calm, my new apprentice. I will take you to my old chambers, where you will stay after I give you a quick tour of the Executor," Vader explained. Luke was tense, but managed to relax after being shown that everything wasn't too bad on the Star Destroyer. Lord Vader started to start the tour of the huge ship.

{ Three Hours Later XD }

     Luke was panting and sweating, his legs were aching, and worse...he was hungry. Vader had shown him the entire Star Destroyer. Finally after what seemed like forever, they finally reached the chambers. Vader stopped at the door, Luke barely trailing behind him.

     "This, my apprentice, is where you will sleep. I will be sure to have a teaching droid assigned here everyday. You will have lessons that you must complete everyday unless I say otherwise," Vader started. Luke rolled his eyes. Lessons...really? He thought exhaustively. Vader snorted at Luke's thoughts. "Do not betray my kindness, young Skywalker. Perhaps I need to establish some ground rules," Vader raised his head. Luke yawned. " You will not leave these chambers without my own permission or without your escort accompanying you. You will not be able to train without my own self with you. Lastly, just because you have the privilege of becoming my apprentice doesn't mean that you have the right to command the Imperial leaders. You may only command the troopers until you are a Sith," Vader synthesized. Luke rolled his head in boredom. Vader using the force, straightened his head to face him. "Do you comprehend what was just said, Skywalker?" Luke's eyes widened.

     "Uh! Yeah! I got it!" Luke, paying full attention stated. Vader nodded in satisfaction.

     "Your escort will be here shortly." And with a flap of Lord Vader's cape, he strolled away. Luke groaned. He eyed the blue button to open the door. He quickly pressed it and walked inside the chambers. As soon as the door slid open, Luke was met with a astonishing sight: a huge, extravagantly decorated chamber with a huge refresher. Luke rested his head on the silk pillows and drifted off to sleep.

OoO

  KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

     No one answered the door.

  KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK

     Still...no one answered. There was a jangling of keys. Soon enough, with a click of the door, it opened. A young man, about 25 years old, walked in the vast chamber. He saw Luke sleeping on the bed, mouth wide open.

     "I should've known that the kid would be sleeping..." He mumbled. With a intake of air he shouted, "HELLO?" Luke's foot twitched. The man rolled his eyes. He cleared his throat. He grabbed the huge pillow on the bed and slapped it across Luke's face. Azure eyes immediately snapped open, and Luke shot up from the bed. The man smirked. "Hi. Sorry bout' that.... Anyways, I'm Han Solo. I'll be your "escort"," Han explained, finger quoting himself. Luke's eyes shifted. He rubbed his head.

     "Hi..Han. I'm Luke. Luke Skywalker. Nice to meet you," Luke greeted, slightly annoyed. Han shrugged

      "Well, sorry," Han playfully apologized. "I was just trying to get you up!" Luke rolled his eyes.

     "It's alright," Luke replied, snorting arrogantly. Han walked to the door.

     "Well Mr. Skywalker, I'll be outside the door if you need me." Solo stared at Luke. "Ya better freshen up, too," Han mumbled. Luke once again rolled his eyes. Han walked out the door, while Luke started to look for clean clothes. Han poked his head through the door.

     "Clean clothes are in the bottom drawer," Han said, motioning to the drawer near by. Luke flashed a fake smile.

     "Thanks Han," Luke said, giving him a look that said, 'now get out of my room'. Han also flashed a fake smile, and slammed the door. "Well he's the sassy type," Luke mumbled as he got his clothes.

     A/N

  YAYYYYY! HAN IS HERE! *dances*

Had a great vacation in Florida. Then I went on my first cruise to the Bahamas and oh my force...I DIDN'T GET SEASICK!!! 

Well I'll be on my normal updating routine and I hope you liked this chapter! I will try to update at least twice next week but if I don't please don't kill me! Anyways, please vote, comment and follow me because they make my day! Thanks and by- W...

Well I'll be on my normal updating routine and I hope you liked this chapter! I will try to update at least twice next week but if I don't please don't kill me! Anyways, please vote, comment and follow me because they make my day! Thanks and by- WAIT! I have to add in a Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill gif! 

There...OK BYE!