Chapter 9: It Can't Be...

Leia held up a dress for Pooja to see.

"Pooja, do you like this one?" Leia said, putting the dress against her body. Pooja nodded happily. Leia had apologized her her tantrum that she had a few days ago to Pooja and Sola. They happily accepted the apology and reassured her. Leia twirled in the dress that she quickly put on. She started to braid her damp hair. As she finished her hair, Leia and Pooja ran down the stairs. They sat down in the dining room table.

Sola came downstairs and saw the girls serving their breakfast. Sola smiled.

"Aren't you two excited?" Sola playfully asked. Leia grinned. She nodded happily. Pooja poured some tea for Leia and Sola. Leia said a quiet thank you and turned to Sola.

"I've always wondered about so many things about my mother..." Leia said. "How she died, what she was like, and who she was." Sola softened, smiling sadly. Pooja cocked her head and smiled.

"I attended her funeral when I was three, but I still remember it like it was yesterday," Pooja stated. Leia smiled and nodded.

"She was the best queen of Naboo. Padme was kind-hearted and compassionate," Sola marked, remembering the wonderful times that they shared. Leia placed her hand on Sola's.

"I bet she was..." Leia said, caressing her Aunt's hand.

OoO

Darth Vader's imperial shuttle transport landed on the landing dock of the Theed Palace. The ramp of the transport slowly extended, as Lord Vader and his apprentice, Luke Skywalker strolled off the shuttle, the Palace Guards quivered in fear as the feared Lord of the Sith demanded them to escort them to presence of the Queen. Luke raised an eyebrow as he felt a whisper from the Force. He felt a presence that he knew. Luke knew it from somewhere, but it wasn't an alarming presence; it was calm and compassionate. It alleviated Luke and gave him peace. Luke sighed and started to walk behind his Father.

As Father and Son entered the Throne Room, they were met with a group of women in front of them

"Could you please move?" Luke snapped. "We're trying to speak with the Queen. A young girl, who was Princess Leia, turned. She gazed upon Luke with haunting hazel eyes.

"Excuse me, Luke Skywalker," Leia scoffed. "But, I believe that we were here first." Leia smirked at her witty response. Luke raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Ah, Princess Leia..we meet again. Is suppose you're a runaway princess now, huh?" Luke grinned as Leia froze. Leia put her hands out in surrender.

"L-Luke..please don't tell anyone that I'm here. P-please I can-"

"I won't..calm down," Luke interrupted. Leia sighed in relief. "So what are you doing here anyways? You obviously don't live in the Palace," Luke marked, arms crossed. Leia fumbled.

"Oh...I-I'm just here to see my Padme Amidala's museum here in the Palace," Leia said. Luke eyes went wide. "You know.." Leia shifted. "She's my mother and all.." Luke raised a hand. He stumbled a bit. He pointed at his chest.

"Padme Amidala is my mother, too!" Luke exclaimed. Leia widened her eyes. Her jaw dropped.

"N-no, Luke! That's impossible!" Leia said, shaking her head in disbelief. Luke nodded. "But who's your father?" Leia asked. Luke furrowed his brow.

"...Darth Vader..." Luke slowly said. Leia shook her head.

"It can't be."

A/N:

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you liked this extra short chapter

Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you liked this extra short chapter....sorry.

Next chapter will be longer I promise... but don't be discouraged; we still have about...9-15 chapters left...YAY!

YAY!

I found this cute pic of Mark. Thanks you so much for reading!

-lucky_luke123