Chapter 4: Princess Leia

- Two Months Later-

     "Keep that lightsaber steady." Luke tightened his grip on the crimson lightsaber. Vader nodded. "Yes. Just like that, my apprentice," Vader said, as he observed Luke's movements. "Now, release your anger and attack me," Vader specifically instructed. Luke hesitated. He sighed and closed his eyes, feeling the hatred surround him. He opened his eyes and attacked Vader, slashing though the air as his master dodged swiftly. As they clashed lightsabers, Vader was suprised. "Impressive...most impressive," he commented. Luke pulled back and ran towards the Sith. Luke clenched his teeth as they once again clashed sabers. "Do you see my apprentice? Your anger has made you stronger." Luke nodded and pulled back. As golden eyes turned back to azure, Luke sighed.

     "I think I'll need a lot more training, Master," Luke stated, chuckling. Vader nodded in response. 

     "In time, you'll learn to use your emotions to gain power. You will be a great Sith one day.." Luke cringed. He didn't really want to be a Sith one day. "You may rest in your chambers, now. Your dinner will be delivered to your room," Vader informed Luke. He nodded and bowed slightly.

     "Thank you, Master." With what was said, Luke strolled to his chambers, pondering about Vader. He opened the door slowly to see Han in the corner. Han smacked his famous grin on his face. 

     "Hey Skywalker," Han said, staying still. Luke sighed.

     "Hi, Han." Han furrowed his brow. Luke didn't usually act like this during the few months with him. Luke sensed his concern. He straightened his posture. "I-I'm fine I promise. No need to worry!" Luke stammered, lying of course.  Han nodded walking towards the door. 

     "Well, when you need something, I'll be out here," Han said. Luke nodded. Han slammed the door behind him. Luke sighed again and stared a his bed. There was a silver remote sitting on his desk. He looked for what it controlled. It's the Holonet program, isn't it, Luke thought, raising the remote to the programmer. The program jump started and projected the first channel. Luke flipped through the channels. He stopped at the Galactic News Program. Luke sunk into his comfy, warm bed and listened in. 

     The Princess of Alderaan, Leia Organa is celebrating her birthday in a mere two days, the reporter stated. Luke gasped. My birthday is in two days too! He excitedly thought. He continued to listen. It showed a video of the beautiful Princess Leia.

     Hello everyone. I am Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan coming with you today with a quite special invitation. Luke swooned. She's gorgeous! He gushed in his head. The princess continued. 

     I would like to invite Galactic leaders and senators and their families to a birthday celebration on Naboo at Padme Amidala's memorial, my biological mother. It will be in two days at 1415 sharp, she emphasized. Thank you all so much, and have a great rest of the day. Luke smiled. He turned off the program, he had heard enough. 

     Luke felt pity for the Princess. Her mother died, and she was adopted. On top of that, she was a princess AND a young politician. Maybe I can ask Lord Vader if I can go, Luke thought. He knew that Lord Vader wanted him to practice reaching out or speaking though the Force, so this was a perfect time. 

     Luke felt the Force around him. He embraced it and reached out to it. He searched for his Master's cold presence. Then he felt it like an icy, cold wind. Luke shivered. He approached it and prepared to reach out to it. Suddenly, a voice filled Luke's mind.

     What is it my apprentice? I can feel your presence creeping my mind, Vader's voice said, filling Luke's mind. He could sense that the Sith was slightly annoyed. Luke cleared his throat. 

     Do you know who Princess Leia is? Luke sent, a bit nervous. Vader was puzzled.

     Yes. I do. You desire to go to her little "birthday bash". Do you, my apprentice? Vader asked. Luke froze. 

     Yeah. I actually do. You see I feel like I need to go on a impor--. Vader cut off Luke's sentence.

     Say no more, my apprentice. You shall go to her bash. I'll be your first important gathering, so it will benefit you anyways. But..I will accommodate you, Vader sent. Luke blood went cold. Vader, sensing his anxiousness, ignored it. 

     Alright...I see you tomorrow morning then, Master, Luke said slowly. Vader seemed amused to Luke.

     Indeed. You did well on reaching out using the Force. Well done, my apprentice, Vader complimented. Luke beamed a bit.

     Thank you, Master. Good night, Luke sent. Vader cut their Force connection by shields. Luke sighed. 

     "Well, I better prepare for that party in two days," Luke said, falling back on his bed. He immediately fell asleep.

     A/N:

   *turns around dramatically* 

Hello gorgeous people! I hope you liked today's amazing chapter

Hello gorgeous people! I hope you liked today's amazing chapter. If you haven't noticed, then YES, Princess Leia and many others will be in this story, so they're will be A LOT of surprises. *grins evilly* Hopefully I will be able to update another time this week, but if I don't...DON'T KILL ME! Well people! I hope you have a wonderful day and stay beautiful! (Now I shall put a pic of gorgeous Mark Hamill himself)

DON'T KILL ME! Well people! I hope you have a wonderful day and stay beautiful! (Now I shall put a pic of gorgeous Mark Hamill himself)

  ♥♥♥ Beautiful♥♥♥

OMG I died at this picture

OMG I died at this picture... OKAY BYE!!