Chapter 28 Pushed Over the Edge

Chapter 28

Pushed Over the Edge

I couldn’t sleep. Tobias had promised to meet me early that morning to get ready for the hunt. I was so nervous, but excited at the same time. This was something I had always dreamed of doing.  The moment the sky was starting to light up, I snuck out of my father’s hut and raced down to the lake. I couldn’t see the general anywhere, so I jogged over to the tent. Unzipping it, I barged inside. 

Tobias was spared across his bed. “Do you know what time it is?” he muttered without opening his eyes.

“I’m a little early.” I put my bow in the corner and sat down by Tobias’s head. 

“A little early would be in a couple hours.” He rolled onto his stomach and bunched his pillow up under his head. 

“Sorry.” I picked at his sleeping bag. “I’m just nervous about today.”

“Well with the amount of noise you make, you’ll scare the game away.”

I bit my cheek. “I guess.”

Tobias groaned and snatched my arm. “I didn’t mean it like that.” He throw the blanket over me and held me close. Of course he was naked and started to tug on my clothes while kissing my neck.

“Don’t,” I said softly. “I’m too nervous for that right now.”

He moaned. “The least you could do after waking me up early.” He tucked my head under his chin.

I wrestled off my shorts and tossed them to the side. “Better?”

“It’s a start.” He ran his hands down my sides to my thighs.

“Tobias.” I gasped when he grabbed my ass. “I said-”

He cut me off with a kiss. “Then you should have waited outside.” 

Tobias rolled on top of me, and I knew I was done for. 

“We both need to a stress release.” He forced apart my legs. “And you were looking rather fine yesterday.” The general grabbed my chin and pressed our lips together. Prying open my mouth, he deepened the kiss. 

I pulled away, gasping for air. “Tobias. I’m-”

“This’ll help you feel better.” He kissing my neck as his finger traced my hole. They slipped inside and started to prepare me. He grabbed the lube we used yesterday and slicked me up. His fingers kept brushing that spot inside of me.

The tent door rustled.

“Tobias the-”

He put his finger to my lips. “Shhh… Accepted it and enjoy it, because I’m not stopping.”

“Tobias,” my eyes grew wide when my father entered. 

“Not now,” he muttered.

 My father cleared his throat. 

“Shit.” Tobias rolled off me and gave me dad a annoyed look. He went from horny as hell to mad as hell. “What?”

“Since when did you think it was okay to run off this early.” My father eyed me.

“I couldn’t sleep.” I grabbed my shorts. “So I came here. Sorry, I thought it would be okay.”

“Get up. You’re having breakfast with the family and then you can do whatever you want.”

I nodded and went to put on my shorts. Tobias snatched them from me. I lunged to get them back, but I had to give up, because I didn’t need my father to see my hard on.