I'm a Goner

Ravens Pov

My stomach turned as i finished my lunch. Aiden said he had made it especially for me and that he put something special in it. I was kinda sad i found nothing and that he was a awful cook.
Suddenly my body heated up and i cry out in pain. Red and purple rashes blister my skin as i launch the tray away from me.
"AARON" I scream thrashing on my bed "AARON HELP ME" I cry.
Warm tears flee from my eyes sending a burning sensation across my face.
"RAY WHAT'S WR-" His eyes widened as he burst through the bedroom doors.
"AARON PLEASE" I yelp kicking away the covers.
It felt like my whole body was on fire but i was freezing at the same time.
"Wolfs bane" Aaron suddenly growled sniffing the food i had eaten.
"It can't be Aiden gave it to me" I whimper.
"AIDEN" He roared making me cry harder.
"I-I'm going to die" I screech wriggling frantically trying to stop the pain.
He picks me up and i hiss in pain.
"NO GET OFF ME GET OFF" I lash out against his grip falling onto the bed.
It felt like i was thrown into a pit of scolding nails when he touched my skin.
"You're going to be okay Princess" He whispered before bolting out the room.
"AARON DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! AARONNNNNN" Lisa and Derek come rushing into the room.
"Its okay sweetheart you're going to be okay" Lisa soothed tears threatening to fall from her eyes.
"I-it hurts" I whimper.
Suddenly a whip of pain was unleashed making my body jolt and me to shriek. My eyes burned and it was getting harder and harder to breath.
"Raven honey you need to keep you're eyes open okay" Derek's stern voice rang through my ears.
I nod slightly before hissing as the rashes on my skin spread across more of my body.
"RAVEN THE DOCTOR'S ON HIS WAY" Aaron leaped through the door quickly followed by a woman in white.
"Raven i need you to look at me" The woman said and i turn my head slightly.
"My name is Jess and you need to relax" Her voice was calm and i slowly start to take deep breaths.
Then something sharp was plunged into my skin sending a continuous wave of agony over my weak frame.
"Aaron" I whisper as my eyes began to close.
"Yes Princess" He chokes.
"Am i going to die" I ask my voice cracking.
"No baby girl you're fine" He answers quickly.
"Aaron" I mumble.
"Yes Baby" He was crying.
"Promise me something?" I mutter as my eyes began to give in.
"Anything"
"If i die......Don't dwell on the past. Don't let me be the reason for you to stop loving others" I whisper.
"Your not going to die Ray" He growls.
"Promise me" I whimper.
"Ray"
"PROMISE ME" I cry and he nods.
"I promise" His voice cracking.
"I love you Aaron Jackson" I smile lightly forgetting the pain.
"I love you Raven Moon" His eyes held sadness.
"And Aaron" I grab his hand pain and tingles flying through my body battling each other.
"Yeah" He kissed my cheek.

"Don't forget me............"