The Date

Ravens dress at the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-----------------------

Ravens Pov

I began to get nervous as i looked in the mirror.
I had finally put on my dress, done my makeup and slipped on my heels.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

I slowly made my way to the door and opened it. Aaron was leaned on the door frame in a suit and tie.
"Ready Princess?"He smirked and i nod biting my lip.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his side.
"You look beautiful" He whispered his hot breath fanning my neck.
A light blush coated my cheeks and i tried to hide my face behind my hair.
"Come on" He chuckles opening the door and i slide into the car.

----------------------

Finally, we pulled into the car park and Aaron jumped out the car to open my door.
"M'lady" He smirks and i hit his arm playfully before getting out the car.
Once again he pulls me into his side with his arm around my waist.
A waiter greets us at the door.
"We have a table under the name of Jackson"
"Of course right this way" The waiter smiles before taking off into the restaurant.
As we walk in all eyes are on us as we are lead to the back of the restaurant.
I giggle a little as Aaron holds me tighter knowing that most of the guys are looking at me.
"What are you laughing about missy" He huffs.
"About how possessive you are of me" 
We suddenly come to a halt.
The waiter opens two large double doors revealing the cutest thing i have ever seen.
Fairy lights were strung all around outside and there was a small table for two next to a huge oak tree. A small pond danced around the are creating a soothing sound adding to the gentle music playing in the background. 
"This is so cheesy" I laugh.
"But you like it?"
"I love it" i smile heading over to the seats.
He pulls the chair out for me and as i sit down he pushes it in.

The rest of the night is filled with us talking about random things and how cheesy Aaron can be.

Suddenly he stands up.
"Raven....I love you so so so much" He began to sweat.
"I love you to Aaron" I smile and he continues.
"I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with and I would lay down my life for you without a second thought. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me." He gets down on one knee " When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do and I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. So, Raven Moon will you do me the oners of being with me for the rest of our lives?" He pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it.

It was like time was frozen. Tears streamed from my eyes as i nodded over and over to shocked and overwhelmed with happiness to speak.
He grins as i jump into his arms. After a bit, i calm down and pull away to see him smiling like a mad man.
"Yes, yes ,yes and  yes. I will marry you." I whisper before being pulled into another tight embrace.
"I love you" He whispers against my neck.
"I love you too" I pull back.
I connect our lips in a slow and passionfilled kiss.
"Lets be honest though" I smile when he pulls away from the kiss.
"What?"

"That was cheesy as fuck"