Escape from insanity

Ravens Pov

After a werewolf is rejected they are slowly picked and nipped at by their own thoughts driving them into a spiral of insanity. This eats them alive inside until they can no longer take the pain and commit suicide. I don't want to be one of those people but I know i cannot hide behind music notes and fighting off my own thoughts with a shield of music. That's what scares me. The fact you don't realise what's happening until it is too late.

---------------------------------------

A small stream of light peeked from the large lace curtains hiding me from the outside world. Groaning I try snuggle deeper into the fortress of pillows and blankets i had made mere hours ago before a loud echo of my phone burst the deadly bubble of silence.
"Hello" I whisper,my voice groggy and filled with sleep.
"Oh god Ray what happened" A worried voice piped down the phone.
"Nice of you to finally call" I growl.
"Oh come on" She whines.
"What do you want Emma" I grumble rolling over onto my back.
"What happened with you and Mr Aarom Jackson"
His name made my body freeze and my heart race.
I felt the blood drain from my face and i was speechless.
"Ray" Emma's voice dragged me back to reality.
"I-'m her" I whisper.
"You okay R?" 
"He-he-he he replaced me" I splutter.
"What?"
"We had an argument and he rejected me then replaced me" I was shaking again tears already free falling from my red, puffy eyes.
"I'm coming over"
"I'm not home"
"Well, where are you?"
"please just don't i want to be alone"
"Okay okay"
"Well, i have to go," I say trying to escape this conversation.
"Bye hun and don't worry he will come crawling back" She attempts to lighten the mood.
"Yeah sure he will....Bye" I quickly hang up and launch my phone to the other side of the room.
Curling back into a ball I am left, yet again, with an eerie silence.
It laid across me like a thorn blanket, painful.
 A sudden rapid knock at the door made me shoot up from my position.
I slowly make my way through the quiet house, my feet echoing behind me along with the creaking floorboards.
"I told you not to come over Emma" I whine.
I fling open the door and my body freezes.

Aaron?