The Trip

Ravens Pov

"Tumble Trip come on were going on a little adventure" I shout and they come hurtling towards me.
I was leaving my pack for a bit. I have already spoken to the alpha about it and he agrees. He's more of a brother than anything because we were best friends since the murder of my parents
I would be camping out in a small cabin i used to go to when i was young. I already had food and stuff so all i had was some clothes.
"Come on" I shift with my dogs along side me.
They loved it when i shifted into my wolf. They always ran one either side of me making sure i was safe.
So i decided not to take my car now they know what it looks like.

---------------------------------

Finally we reach the small cabin. The tall trees surrounded the small building bowing their heads in the wind. A small stream ran around the front and a small cobble path lead to our hiding place from the royals. No one knew about this place apart from the my family. So just me now.
I'm glad though. Now i use this as a escape from reality and a place to hide for situations like this.
Launching my bags through the door i change into my bikini and some old sandals. Grabbing some snacks, water and entertainment before i skip out the house, down a small hill and across a small stone bridge to a small beach area. My safe place. Crystal water was lapping against the golden sand in the small cove. Shells littered the glittering ground and the faint sound of seagulls was all that was heard (and the sea). The sun shone illuminating the beauty of the secret haven.
Trip and Tumble bolt into the water barking happily as i lay on a small beach towel. 
After a while i join the dogs in the water. Laughing as they snap at the waves as they are pushed back to shore. Then they stop.
Instantly their ears pin back and they bare their teeth. Growling the stake a stance in front of me waiting for something. Oh no.
My wolf skips round my head singing happily and i frown.
"Down boys" I say and they stop growling but never leave my side. Slowly he emerges from the trees with a smirk on his face. The guards from the other day quickly follow him from the bushes.
"Hello Princess" He flashes a smile making my stomach flip.
"How long have you been watching me" I snap.
"I followed you here" He grinned.
I cross my arms frowning.
"Well you can leave now" I growl making my dogs growl as well.
They take back their defensive stance and their ears pin back down.
"Not going to happen baby girl" He stepped forward making Tumble and Trip growl baring their teeth.
"Leave"
"I'm not taking orders from you I'm the PRINCE" He yelled.
"I DON'T CARE LEAVE ME ALONE" I scream.
"No" He growled again.
"UGH" I yell form frustration grabbing my things and setting back to my no longer hidden home.
"RAVEN MOON I ORDER YOU TO GET BACK HERE NOW" He shouted while following me.
All i do is give him the finger before disappearing into my house locking the door behind me.
Trip and Tumble stayed posted at the door while i unpack.
He was still here but his guards had gone. Peeking out the window he was leaning against the door, eyes closed and muttering. To be honest he was VERY attractive and i hated to see him like this.
Please let him in its getting late Maeve whined 
FINE  I growl heading over to the door.

I unlock it signaling him to come in. The door opens with a cocky looking Aaron.
"Am i forgiven" He smirks.
"Nope" I say popping the 'p'
"Oh" He frowns sorrow in his eyes.
"But my wolf wants to give you a change" I grumble.
"What about you?"
"What do you mean me?"
"Do you want to give me a chance?"
"I  guess" I whisper.
Slowly silence filled the small cabin.
"What's you favourite colour" He finally asks something to break the silence.
"Purple. What about you?"
"It was blue but now its green"
"Why green?"
"Because its the colour of your eyes princess" He chuckles making my face heat up.
"Don't call me that" I mutter hiding my cheeks with my hands.
"Call you what Princess" He smirks.
"Princess dont call me princess" I frown.
"What ever you want baby girl"
I growl making him burst out laughing and another dark blush to appear on my already crimson cheeks.  
"Stooooop" I whine falling back onto the sofa.
"You like it really" He growls huskily sending shivers through my body.
"I-i" I was lost for words.

For the first time in 6 years i was lost for words.