surprise yall

Dear fans! Thank all for reading this book. I hope I earned my jaden smith fans out there and maybe continue to get more.......because I'm going to do a sequel. Yeah that's right. A sequel. You thought that "I cry for his abuse" was tough... well you ain't seen nothing yet.

We're picking up right where we left off and I'm taking it a step forward.

Go check out the upcoming story " I cry for his abuse : 2 "

This season , it gets real. You ever feel like your being watched by someone? Or maybe even someone you know? Well what happens when jaden and toreign are being watched by someone in their past? In life you have many people you'll come across , You'll have people you love, people you have a strong dislike for, people that resent you and even people that are crazy and obsessive over you & just can't seem to let go of some things. In this case we have that person who is psychotic & determined to get what he wants..... Toreign. He's an obsessed person of her past and has a hell of a lot of crazy tendencies. He's willing to knock down each & every person who stands in the way of winning her heart back. Will toreign make it easy? Or will she protect all she loves? ( jaden and maybe another member of the family ) you'll have to read " I Cry For His Abuse : 2 "