mikah and the drop

" alright replay that last verse and we're done." Mateo nodded and Willow sang into the microphone. "All mine.....! All mine. " she sung.

"Alright willow bring it down a little and Moises, hit the echo when willow seeps down slower." Mateo instructed.

Willow- be all mine (echoes)

---

" and it's a wrap!!!" Moises nodded.

I hugged Willow.

"Thanks for being apart of this track." I nodded

"I got you bro. "

We walked out of the box. "Wait. Jaden. Did you turn off the mike?" Moises asked.

"Shit. I forgot about Mikah!"

I ran back in the box and turned off mikah. If her battery runs low then I don't have a mic to spit bars in. I turned off mikah and finally left. The bros went home but willow stayed. She walked around and just paced back and fourth. "You okay Willy?" I asked. She sighed.and I knew something was wrong...

"It's been hard on dad you know" she began. "What do you mean? "

"The fact you were shot ... he's been a little stressed"

I thought to myself. He shouldn't be stressed. I mean what reason does he have to be stressed?

"A little? ... why?" I asked

"You know dad .. he wants to protect his family. He's been that way with Trey you and me. "

" Willow the guy is in jail. He can't try to kill me anymore. "

" jaden...." she hesitated

"What?"

"He broke out three days ago... he's looking for you."

... It took a minute for it all to settle in. No wonder my dad I stressed. He's out here trying to find me.

"Dad didn't want me to tell you but... I want you to watch your back. " she said

"And I got you too" she hugged me

I was at a loss for words. I just hugged back and Willow soon went home. Now it was time for the drop so I couldn't worry much. I couldn't show not a ounce of fear. Stay strong. I called my agent. "Yo.. I'm ready for the awards show tomarrow night."

I told him

"Oh so you got everything? The diamond, the outfit your wearing? What about what song your performing? "

"Don't worry john. Im performing " all mine" "

He scoffed in disbelief.

"Jaden man. What the hell is all mine?" He asked.

"A new single I worked on today. I'm going to release it asap at the awards tomarrow. "

"Alright well be ready at 6:00 sharp tomarrow. And is toreign going with you or what?" He asked

"No... she's going by herself. "

"Oh okay well be ready"

he told me and before i hung up I said " john.... bring my bullet proof vest. I think I might need it. "

Soon I hung up from john and went back home. It was now 6:00 pm. I spent all day at that damn studio and now I'm exhausted.

But before I could walk In the door toreign stormed out and ran clear clean into my chest. "Toreign what's wrong? " I asked

"No what's wrong with you?"

I was clueless . I looked at her confused. "Where were you jaden!"

" I was out .. why ?"

"Oh you were out?" She pushed me. " toreign what's the problem?!! " I grabbed her fist as she kept trying to punch me in my chest. " you left me here alone! Your dad just.."

What?

"My dad just what toreign? "

"He came to visit and he was rushed to the hospital ... he had a heart attack!!"

My heart dropped.

" what?... " I asked getting heated.

" he's in the hospital. "

" she told me he was fine!!!" I yelled.

"Jaden. Calm down!"

"For what?!"

"For your dad! He wants you to be strong! " she held my hands.

I pulled away a little. " but he wasn't going to tell me!!!" I shouted. I began to catch my breath and started to collapse to my knees " this is all my fault."

She kneeled down to comfort me

"Jaden stop. Don't blame yourself. "

" If I hadn't sold that shit in the first place none of this would have happened!" I felt tears in my eyes. I know I'm a man but my family is everything to me. Abusing them for my own needs is not okay. I didn't want it to go this far.

"Jaden... shhh shhh. It's not your fault. " she held me near her waist as I kept wiping my tears. I really don't cry often unless I'm acting and my character has to cry. But these we're real tears.. far from acting. I had to do something.

Haha y'all really thought jaden was cheating and was about to go sell coke again huh? Had all y'all #HOED

-Lexii