I cry for his abuse (Jaden smith takeover)

Sup' It's me. Yeah The name is jaden. Jaden smith. So Im just gone keep this clear clean cut and dry. Im a age that's a age, so dont worry about that shit. Just know Im fucking with all these bitch's That pass me. Yeah females are not my best skill.  I have way too many problems with them. especially one imparticular. toreign milone. She's exactly what I pictured in my mind to be the one. beyond looks but her looks played a part. 5 foot,  light skinned black girl with Long black curly hair, nice abs, light smooth skin, and very active so she has a hell of a body. I met her when we were in high school. Yeah My dad made me go to a public high school even though fame got in the way. Not only that but it was a performing arts high school so not only was toreign fucking sexy as hell but she was a actress. God fucking answered my preys with a actress man But dont get this shit confused.

Toreign is a fucking love type bitch. I mean we dated in high school and stuff and she seemed chill but now we live together not to far from my parents and she's makes me sick at time. But I guess it's something with women i wont understand. money, sex, and fame is all that matters in my eyes. I will not lie to you but I have problems with these sensitive females especially toreign. Yeah I disrespect but she disrespects to ... I guess you can say we're ike and fucking tina minus the hitting. But for some reason toreign stays. she never gets tired of my shit and I never really get tired of hers. It's like we kiss to make it better.. some crap like that.  I guess it's because we've come to far to give up on eachother now. But It's been getting out of hand lately and Im ready to just curse her the fuck out , no joke. It's like i love her but I hate her.  what the hell has become of my life?

"I cry for his abuse" (Coming soon)

Copyright(2013-2014) -- Alexis williams