be all mine

Of course something had to ruin everything. I didn't forget what Willow told me about the guy who tried to kill me breaking out of jail 3 days ago. If I must say he came from backstage and walked up to me. something told me to wear my bullet proof vest and hell my thoughts were right. "Remember me sonny boy? " he asked. The crowd started leaving and the cameras stopped rolling . Luckily after toreign said yes to my proposal because if the cameras continued rolling it would be the most interesting awards show in History of bet.

"How'd you find me?" I asked

" you leave a damn trail everywhere you are. How couldn't I find you?" He chuckled evil and pulled out a gun.

"Your really going to kill me and throw away your life over this?"

The guy just smiled. "I already made my way threw some weak ass security guards so it looks like its a little too late eh?"

It got silent and he winked at toreign. "And who's to say I was going to kill you? " he questioned . "I want her" he said as He narrowed the gun to toreigns chest. "Oh my god " she inhaled deeply and I looked at her and then back at the gun. " goodnight beautiful " he winked and cocked the gun when i slapped it out of his hand and it slid across the floor. He punched me in my jaw one good time and I fell to the floor and got back up. I hit him in the temple and he fell grabbing me down with him. Before we knew it ... we fell off of the stage and were on the floor fighting. "Help!!!!" Toreign screamed . The guy just hit me in my mouth 2 good times and blood was everywhere. I started to get up and run back on stage but he tackled my legs causing me to fall forwards on my stomach. "Jaden...! " toreign yelled I looked up at her and she kicked the gun over to me when I grabbed the handle and cocked it. It was a moment of silence when he let go of my legs and backed up instantly. "Man .... look. Don't shoot me." He pleaded. My lip was still gushing blood and toreign was behind me. "You tried to kill my fiance! Why shouldn't I?" I yelled. When my dad walked in. "Jaden!" He ran up the stairs. "Will!" Toreign screamed running from behind me and hugged my dad. "You alright reign?" He asked. "Yeah. Help jaden please. " my father ran to me and tried easing the gun from my hands.

"Come on jaden. Your bigger then that!" He told me. "If I don't kill him he's going to Kill us!" I yelled

"Jaden... don't!"

My hands started sweating and I nearly pulled the trigger when Toreign cried out 'Jaden I love you!' . The gun slipped from my hands and the police showed up within seconds after. I looked at his helpless ass " you got lucky" I shook my head and my dad patted me on the Back followed by toreign running into my arms and kissing me. "Your a bigger man then you were yesterday " my Dad smiled. I nodded as I was kissing toreign back. The fact that she still kissed me even when my lip was still slightly bleeding made it so much more intimate. She kissed me because I became a better man then I was before. With toreign by my side ... I'm invincible. That's all that matters.

The end.

Thank you readers for reading this.. especially my jaden smith fans out there! You are truely awesome and I love you all! I write for you. Only you! Thank you.'