visiting pops

The following day I visited my dad in the hospital. He was watching sports on ESPN. "Aye " I nodded walking in. "Alright... who told you?"

I chuckled a bit. "Willow and toreign"

"But are you alright dad?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm leaving tomarrow. "

" you sure?"

"It was a mild heart attack. I'm fine."

I nodded and just looked

"This better not happen again" I said that with a firm voice and all my dad could do is chuckle but he didn't know I was dead ass serious.

"It won't. Thank you for seeing me though."

"You're my dad. It's my job to see you." I grinned a little.

" are you going to watch me on the awards show? " I asked

"Why wouldn't I? It's the B E T awards."

"Yeah and ... I'm going to try and win toreign back tonight."

"Get your girl jaden... your a Smith. I know you got it in you."

"And you better be hella healthy so you can check up out of this hospital. Your a Smith! I know you got it In you. " I told him and before I knew it .. I had to go get ready.

"Aye dad." I turned around.

"Wassup?"

I tilted my head. " I love you"

A grin took over his face. " I love you too"

I soon left the room and headed to the stadium for a soundcheck. "Mike check one. Mike check one, two. " I spit into the mike and the lights dimmed out a bit and the other performers had there soundchecks.

I walked back stage and met with john but he wasn't there He had left my bullet proof vest on a hanger in My dressing room with a note attached to it

"Good luck" it said

I took off my shirt and put on the vest and walked out to find my gold chain when I ran into the 2013's bet awards host... Chris Tucker. " aye man. "He said in his smoky voice.

"Hey Chris." I nodded and gave him a bro hug. "What's with the vest? " he asked. "I got a feeling its about to go down tonight. " I shrugged. " well whatever happens, I got you" Chris patted me on the Back and left. Before I knew it it was 7. I put my black suit and tie on and it was Time for me to walk the red carpet. I walked out and saw screaming fans everywhere. I saw all the award nominees walking as well as the performers. I waved at them all and signed a few autographs. "I love you jaden!!" One fan screamed. "I love you more!" I smiled. I finished signing autographs when I saw toreign. She had on a gold dress that showed her back and tied around the back of her neck. The dress was sparkling and so were her matching heels. Her skin glistened in the sun light and she was looking stunning. I walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged back and I whispered in her ear. " you have a reserved seat in the front under 'mylone'. She nodded and was about to walk away when I grabbed her waist. "You look beautiful tonight reign." I told her.

"Thank you " she smiled and walked away. 7:45. The show was about to start. Chris began with the introduction and performers took the stage. We had Chris brown, asap rocky, rick Ross and the entire young money crew. Even Reginae and Lolo. It was about to go down.

"Welcome to the 2k13 bet awards!!!!" Chris screamed and the crowed went crazy. Lights flashed and music blasted right when Lolo began to hit the stage with Reginae performing get low.

Lourdes - I'm Lo Lo. Yes I got it all but yo I want mo. I'm talking Milli after Milli . All about dough so everybody report to the dance flow get low (Get Low)

Reginae - and yes im pretty so people call me a brat and if it ain't the right one Ima make em take it back. Uh!

So far they were good performing what would be classified as just Lourdes song but the crowd was jamming so that was all that mattered. I walked around back stage and and went to the snack table filled with cookies and mini sandwiches . I was slightly nervous but it didn't matter. Tonight was going to be a night to remember. After about 2 hours into the show it was about to come to an and. I was the closing act and i was about to release my new single "all mine " ft my sister Willow. I got on stage and the beat dropped and had everyone going wild. me and willow were off to a great start . I couldn't help but look at toreigns face while performing. I worked my ass off in the Studio to win her back. I hope this song and a little something else I had in mind would win her heart back. I finally got to the last verse and toreign was amazed.

"Everybody in this room be thinking about what we have ; just knowing that I messed up I still want to make it last cuz You. You. Baby. Yeah you. You are my everything. You know your truly my world and know that I'd do anything......For you.

The fires in your eyes speak words of my desires. You know I'd simply die for your love to be called mine. All mine.

Willow - all mine.. all mine (whispers) be all mine. " the song slowly faded out. And toreign ran on stage unexpectedly and hugged me tight. The crowd went crazy. I'm talking. CRAY CRAY. And was applauding like never before. toreign finally let got and walked to the mike. " you know..... you look mighty fine tonight too Mr.smith."

"And that song.... I bet you busted your ass to present that for me huh?" the crowd applauded and I spoke into the Mike I had in my hands. "All for you toreign .. will you take me back?" I asked out of breath. The crowd ooo'ed and aww'ed. " toreign became speechless and smiled. "More importantly ... come here." I told her and dug in my jacket pocket pulling out a ring box and proceeded to get down on one knee. Toreigns jaws dropped and so did tears. The crowd hollared many things like " get your girl jaden!!!" And " toreign. Don't deny your man!" It was a moment of silence when I spoke. "Toreign Mylone . I know I've messed up in the past. And you've made me a better man. You never gave up on me. You stood by me in my worst. And you gave me love even if I didn't show you any in return. I vow that I will be a better Man and love you like no one else can if you just do one thing... will you marry me?" I asked.

Toreign cried and cried. She held out her wedding finger and nodded. " yes! Yes! Yes! I will marry you! " she screamed just cryin and hugged me. Not only a hug but... she kissed me right on national television. A kiss that I missed for a long time. It was everything I wanted. I couldn't ask for more.