Chapter Twenty Five

My Husband's Lover
Nhica Moico

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah you, you wreck me

Wrecking Ball, Miley Cyrus

Chapter Twenty Five

I looked around Jace room, never thought that I would be doing this. 

I knew that I would miss everything about this house, every single corner and rooms. That might sound ridiculous but I had became really attached to the house. And especially to Jace. I had never spent a night in his bed, nor been here. This was the only time I had been here.

Smiling to myself, and tears formed in my eyes. Will I ever get around to getting over him? Or will would still be same and feel like a stupid teenager who still had feelings for her husband but the husband doesn’t feel the same?

I put the thoughts aside and focused my thoughts on the matter for now. My emotions had been rumbled for a few days now, I couldn’t seemed to settle down. Not with my hormones getting the best of me, especially the thought of what I was about to do.

Would Jace be happy? He would probably because he would finally do whatever he wanted to do with Jordan. I had stopped feeling nauseous and vomiting, though my belly had started growing. My husband still didn’t know about the baby, and I never told about Jordan.

I couldn’t do it, not when I’m about to do something that could hurt me and probably make him happy. That was my purpose, right? To make him happy all the time, and if I love him I need to let him go.

Jordan and Jace’s relationship continued but I didn’t said a word about it. Jace never talked to me anymore, he was probably busy with Jordan. I was two months pregnant and I had managed to hide it from them and even to my family.

My twin brother Alex, had always been probing me to tell the father of my baby. But how could I? I knew for sure that he wouldn’t want it, or would he?

Now, as I faced my reality. I was weakened, I was tired. Jace never stopped pushing me around like a rag doll, and I couldn’t tell him to stop because that would only draw attention to myself. And to my baby.

On top of the heartbreak I felt, I tried to avoid Jordan. So that we didn’t have to interact or communicate. It was the best for us, to not talk at all. She still threw dagger looks at me every chance she gets because she knew that I knew what she was hiding from Jace.

I walked over to Jace’s closet, and took one of his shirt out. It was the shirt that he wore when he had celebrated his birthday. It had embedded to my mind that I knew every design the shirt was. It was a light blue cotton shirt and I had loved it.

I pressed the soft fabric to my face, and smelled his expensive cologne. He never left the house or never smelled like his cologne before. He had always smelled nice, and I wished that I had the chance to tell him how good he smelled.

I sighed, the tears I was holding back had finally streamed down my face. I sobbed, and crouched low. I couldn’t bear the thought of leaving him, this all behind.