Chapter Seven

My Husband's Lover
Nhica Moico

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Sometimes, Britney Spears

Chapter Seven

The resort we arrived in was beautiful, the view and the people are amazing that I immediately fell in love with them. I had always dreamed about going to a place where there was such beautiful view, and lovely people to meet.

There had been so much going on the past few days that I was very glad that Jace's parents gave us plane tickets so that we could have a get away. Only it wasn't a romantic getaway, that I was hoping for one day.

I hadn't told Jace about his brother yet, he didn't seemed to want to talk to me anyway. It was our fourth day at the villa, and I decided to go down at the beach. The wind blew my dark curls, the warm breeze surrounded me. I was lucky enough that it was summer and I managed to pack some bikinis and a few cotton shirt in my luggage.

I didn't see Jace all day, and since that it was just me, I grabbed my sunglasses and put my bikini on and a thin shirt. I picked the stick up lying on the ground, and started to draw a heart. I put my initials and Jace's, and quickly covered it with the sand in case someone saw me and tell Jace. Or worse, him.

I walked over to the water, it was cold and felt really nice against my warm skin. I took my shirt off and went for a swim. I swam laps for about an hour and decided to head out since it was getting dark.

I looked up the sky, it was the tinge of yellow and a mix of orange blending in together. I swam over the shore and bent down to pick my shirt up. I walked back to the cottage and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

I sat down on one of the stool, and sipped on my drink. My mind went back to Jordan and Jace. I hadn't gotten over the fact that he didn't told me about Jordan and how they were fiancee. No one did. I wonder if his parents knew about them? Probably, probably not.

I finished my drink and went for a nap. The bed was made and it looks very inviting, I yawned and suddenly felt drowsy and a little drunk. Any thought I was thinking just before slipped out of my mind, and sleepiness took over me.

I woke up, my head throbbing. What was that drink I drunk earlier? I sat and groaned, I rubbed my temples to ease the pain. I was still wearing my bikini, a low growling coming from my stomach indicated that I hadn't eaten since this morning. I swung my legs off the bed, and went to the bathroom.

My eyes was wide and bright, my cheeks had the redness in them. I rummaged the bathroom cabinet and searched for some medicine, but I found none. I went to the kitchen to find Jace, standing just before the stove. Cooking.

"Hi" I said.

He turned around and was very startled to see me, and then something flicked in his eyes when he saw what I was wearing. The thin dress was covering me up and it fell midway on my thighs, showing my blue bikini inside.

I had the sudden urge to cover myself up, feeling self conscious. My curls was loose and I probably looked like a mess. My fingers absently went to my hair, moving around my head. I gave up trying to fix it and my hand fell down to my side.

"You went for a swim?" he asked, turning back. I was surprised to hear him talk to me like a normal person, not like he used to when I'm always around.

"Yeah, it was quite hot and I needed to cool down" I answered. "I'll be right back"

I took a pair of jeans and a loose shirt of out my bag and put them on quickly. I didn't know why I was such in a hurry, but I wonder why Jace was being nice to me. Maybe he wanted something that I could give?

I cursed myself silently, for thinking that. I'm sure Jace isn't that type of person.

"I met your brother Vincent" I said, eyes casted down. It had been nagging me to tell him that, since we got here. I just didn't have the nerve, until now.

"Vincent?" Jace's voice sounded tight and surprised. Mentioning about Vincent, wasn't a great idea after all.

"Yeah, I met him at the plane. We were separated, remember? I was assigned to sit next to him and then he said hi and that's how I got to know him" maybe "get to know him" wasn't the slightest good words to put if I'm talking about his brother, or rather half-brother.

"And you're telling me this, why?" he asked, suspicious. We're back to square one. Him being cold and stiff to me, me, scared and madly and hopelessly in love with him. And he didn't know that, he couldn't know that.

Jace walked off without me saying a word, I guess he didn't want to hear me. I wonder why he didn't like the thought of me talking about Vincent.

Jace came back shortly, holding a duffel in his hand. "Where are you going?" I said, quietly.

He turned toward me and let go of his bag. He was literally worked up, He jerked my arm roughly, and forced me to face him. "I do not ever want to hear you talk about my brother. Whatever business is mine, is certainly none of your business. Do you understand?" he growled.

I nodded and let go of me. My fingers rubbed my bruised arm, gently. I stared after Jace helplessly, as he stuffed clothes in.

Is he leaving me here?

Hey sweet lovies! :D Here is chapter seven, and I'm really glad that it was coming together as I wanted it to be. I'm so happy, that I get up to chapter seven and some of you probably was thinking is this the same plot/idea as the tv show "My Husband's Lover" and the answer is no, every plot and everything I put out here is simply my own ideas no one else's and I give full credit to the TV series that is "My Husband's Lover" I got the title from that show even though I haven't seen it myself.

Also, some of these parts are in real life such as my grandad, he died when I was little and still miss him a lot. So yeah, hope you guys will like this chapter and tell me what you think. Vote, comment! :D
Caution: Un-edited, might have some grammatical errors.

Enjoy.

Nhica xx