Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Roman Reigns, who is not gay btw, but my idea of who Reaper looks like.)

Stuart's heart threatened to beat right through his sternum at how hard the organ was pumping away in his chest. Aaron just remained still and silent while those laser sharp green eyes continued to stare unerringly into Stuart's own emerald gaze that reflected every ounce of his uncertainty at the moment. Aaron had laid down the challenge and the fucker had sprinkled it with just enough enticement to hook Stuart like a fish on a line. They both knew that it wasn't in Stuart's nature to pass up on a direct challenge. He was a scrapper, a little one compared to his big burly brothers, but a fighter none the less, and he hated to fail at anything he set his mind to doing.

Stuart broke eye contact with Aaron's challenging glare by closing his eyes. He drew a deep breath and gathered what his Da called his good ole Scot courage around him like a cloak before snapping his eyes back open.

"Alright then, let's go to wherever it is we are going." Stuart praised himself at how strong his voice sounded even to his own ears.

He was sure he didn't fool his big brother with his false bravado though, because Aaron nodded his head once and wrapped his meaty fingers around his wrist and protectively pulled Stuart closer to his side. His brother ushered him through the door and followed him down the darkened stairway leading into the basement of their father's domain.

The door at the head of the stairs above them slammed closed and Stuart tried his best to not to jump at the finality the sound represented to him. As the descend to the polished wood floor of the basement, the sounds were the first thing that registered to Stuart's brain. He was about to enter into uncharted waters for real. He heard the low hum of multiple conversations peppered with occasional moaning, a scream of pain here and there, as well as the sounds of flesh being slapped. Stuarts skin prickled and his blood pumped a little faster through his veins as the scent of leather and sex assaulted his senses.

A shiver of anticipation quaked through his slender body and he immediately felt Aaron's hand tighten around his wrist. He looked up at his sibling and he was a little shocked to see that the one brother out of the bunch who had made it his life's work to tease him through his life was smiling kindly down at him.

"There is no reason to be scared of anyone here. I am here for you, so are the other men in the club. Anytime you feel that anything is too much for you, just let me know and we are out of here. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You want to know about BDSM, so little bro, I'm going to safely teach you about it. I don't want you putting yourself in danger learning about it from posers or people that don't know jack about the lifestyle. Now stay by my side and don't look anyone in the eye. I will speak for you unless I say otherwise." He instructed and Stuart just nodded.

Stuart may be a complete novice when to comes to the BDSM community but he knew enough that he would consider himself a submissive and that his brother was most definitely a Dominant. Aaron was too confident, and too bad ass to be anything less. He already understood that Aaron was asking him to behave as a well trained submissive would and he had to wonder just how much Aaron had already seemed to figure out about him and his desires to experience what this community had to offer him.

"You ready?" Aaron asked him and once again Stuart tightened his courage around him like a security blanket and nodded his head at his brother. He wasn't sure if he would be able to squeeze a word out of his lump of anxiety that was firmly lodged in his throat.

Aaron kept firm hold of Stuart's hand as he led him into the wide open area that was dubbed the playroom. Stuarts eyes went as wide as dessert plates as his head swiveled on his neck from side to side trying to take in the multiple scenarios playing out right in front of him. He was aware that his brother was explaining the intricacies of the things he was seeing and the meaning of what safe, sane, and consensual really meant. He listened with half an ear to the details involving the different types D/s relationships and play scenes. Stuart was really floored when Aaron explained the role of a submissive and how the lifestyle's revolves entirely around the sub and not the Dom.