chapter 15

Meanwhile, back with Kiara...

"What's taking Tiifu so long?" Kiara sighed impatiently as she hid behind a rock so the hyenas or Mzingo wouldn't see her. "Dad needs to stop this!" She then saw Kion and the others. "What...?"

Kion looked very ready and determined and so did his friends. "'Til the Pridelands' end, Lion Guard defend!"

The five animals then moved out to save the gazelles from Janja and the other hyenas.

"You can do it, guys!" Teddy cheered.

"Believe in yourselves!" Misdreavus called.

"We're cheerin' ya on!" Larvitar laughed in excitement.

"Go, Lion Guard, go!" Vulpix beamed.

"We believe in you all!" Kopa cheered.

"Zuka Zama!" Bunga cheered before jumping on Chungi's back.

"That honey badger is bananas." Vincent said.

"That statement makes no sense...?" Felicity looked confused, then smiled once she thought about it for a minute. "Oh, you mean he is crazy! Yes, yes, he is."

"Yep." Estelle smiled.

"In a good way?" Felicity asked.

"Uh, sure, why not?" Aktio shrugged to his French cousin.

"Yeah." Estelle nodded.

"English is a very strange language..." Felicity sighed.

"Try Swahili." Akito muttered since they were in Africa.

"Swahili?" Felicity asked.

"It's an African language here, a lot of the animals are named after a certain word." Akito explained.

"Cool." Estelle smiled.

"Interesting." Felicity added.

"Yeah." Misdreavus smiled.

Ono flew in the sky and zipped all around to throw off the villanous vulture. Mzingo growled and glared to him until he got dizzy and fell right into a bush.

"Looking for something, Feather Neck?" Ono smirked to him.

"Good one, Ono!" Teddy smiled.

"Thanks." Ono smiled back.

Three hyenas grinned aggressively and hungrily as they were going after one gazelle.

"Huwezi!" Fuli smirked as she zipped around them. and taunted them with her speed. Nowhere to run that I can't run faster! See what I mean?"

"You go, girl!" Larvitar cheered.

"That's right, keep going!" Kion coached.

"Comin' through!" Bunga smirked as he still rode on the hyena's back with his paws over his eyes, then jumped off as soon as the hyena crashed into the other three like bowling balls against pins.

"And here comes the final blow!" Vulpix cheered.

"NOW!" Kion summoned his strongest friend.

"Comin' through, outta the way!" Behste started to charge, passing the gazelles and rammed his head against the hyenas, making them all painfully fly in the air.

"Strike!" The Pokemon cheered.

Tiifu came with Rafiki and the current Lion King and Queen just as Cherry, Atticus, and Mo arrived.

"Simba, Nala, look!" Rafiki looked with wonder and joy at the fallen hyenas.

"Look at those kids go." Atticus smiled.