chapter 13

Kiara and Tiifu were laughing as they were on their way back to the gazelles after telling Simba and Zazu what had happened. Estelle came in front of them, glaring at the lioness cubs, but mostly Kiara in specific.

"Um, can we help you?" Tiifu glanced at Estelle.

"Tiifu, I would like to speak with Kiara alone." Estelle told her.

Tiifu nodded and walked off. "I'll be with the gazelles, Kiki!"

Kiara nodded, then looked to Estelle. "What is it?"

"You are a terrible sister." Estelle glared.

"Excuse me?" Kiara glared back.

"Why did you have to do that to Kion? He finally found every member he needed for the Lion Guard," Estelle said. "If I was in your place, I would not tell my father what Akito was up to, I would have his back and support him."

"Because it's silly," Kiara scoffed. "And it's called the 'Lion' Guard, not the 'Lion, Honey Badger, Bird, Hippo, and Cheetah Guard'."

"Your father told him to assemble the Pridelands' best and where each of those animals that Kion chose fit the part." Estelle told her.

"Yeah, but he should've assembled lions!" Kiara snorted. "Besides, he thinks he's all that. At least I'm going to be Queen with Kopa when I grow up."

"Fine, but don't blame me when you are in a serious and dangerous situation and need help with no one around to help." Estelle told her before leaving.

"Hmph! The nerve of some animals..." Kiara snorted before walking off the other way to catch up with Tiifu.

Kopa saw and heard everything and where he only sighed at Kiara's selfishness. Estelle muttered about Kiara as she was on her way back to her brothers and cousins. And where she saw Kion walking off, looking rather sad and unsure.

"What happened?" Estelle asked the others.

"Uncle Simba told Kion that the Lion Guard isn't a game to play with his friends and that only one lion couldn't be enough to protect the Pridelands." Akito replied.

"What is wrong with these lions today?!" Estelle groaned.

"I don't know, but I think it was unfair of him to say that too." Vincent said.

"Same here." Akito said.

"Ugh, I may not have known Uncle Simba as long as Mom, Dad, Aunt Cherry, or Uncle Forte, but that's just so not fair, and Kiara tattled on Kion!" estelle groaned. "This is so not cool!"

"I agree." Kopa said, coming out from the tall grass.

The others looked to Kopa as he came to them.

"Kopa, how long have you been there?" Larvitar asked.

"Oh... Long enough..." Kopa replied.

"Did you overhear my conversation with Kiara?" Estelle asked.

"Yes, I did." Kopa nodded.

"Kopa, I'm really sorry, but your sister hasn't been the best person lately... "Estelle said.

"No, I agree with you, Estelle." Kopa said.

"You do?" Estelle asked.

"I think it's when Dad told her that she was going to be the Queen while I would also be King," Kopa said. "I think the power kinda went to her head... At least she isn't as bad as Zuri."

"Oh, come on, Zuri can't be that bad." Teddy said.

"Try sassy..." Larvitar mumbled with a smirk.