Chapter Twenty Nine; Summer.

I'm getting quite peed off writing this at the start of each chapter, so you know the drill. DISCLAIMER; I do not own Harry Potter etc etc.

Chapter Twenty Nine; Summer.

Eliza's P.O.V

The summer wasn't as hot as it normally is, sadly, but it'll do. After the show down between Harry and Ton Riddle in the grave yard Dumbledore’s been claiming to the wizarding world about his return, of course no one believed him they just thought he'd finally lost his marbles.

I was sitting in the living room which me and Sirius tried, the main word here was 'tried', to clean it but we still had a boggart lurking in the cupboard and other pesky creatures about. This wasn't including Kreature who I haven't seen about for a while.

I stand up and call down the hallway to Sirius who was in the loo, which I only found out about after he ran out of loo roll and made me get him some. "Where's Kreature?"

Sirius exits the loo running a hand through his dark curls. "I don’t know, he went hiding after you left."

I smile and walk towards Sirius and kiss his cheek. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on the lips. It was soft and loving. I sighed. I was in love.

Sirius kissed me again, his hands running up and down my arms then rested themselves on the small of my back. I ran my hands up his chest and around his neck.

"CRACK!"

I and Sirius jumped in shock, I looked behind Sirius to see Fred and George making kissy faces to each other. I took off my bunny slipper, which I added fangs to for shits and giggles, and throw it into one of the twins faces.

"HEY!" George shouts rubbing his face.

I pout. "Did the little nasty slipper hurt you?" I say as if I am talking to a toddler.

Sirius laughs and rests his chin on my head then snakes his arms around my waist. George and Fred see this and start making kissy faces again so I sigh and lean into Sirius.

"I think they're just jealous that they don't have a good sex life as us." I stage whisper to Sirius.

He laughs. "Yeah but then I think even Snape has a better sex life then them!"

George and Fred gasp, place hands to there chests. I shake my head and turn to Sirius.

"No George and Fred both have the same sex life as Snape, as Snape does like a little bit of school boy!" I laugh and start running towards the stairs.

George and Fred start chasing me and throwing insults at me. I hear other people enter from down stairs; I'm guessing the rest of the Weasley family and Hermione. I get to the top floor of the house were my library was, I run into it and hide behind a book case next to the door.

A few moments after I enter the library the twins enter, they walk towards the center of the room. I sneak from my hiding place to out side of the room as quietly as possible. I knock one of the stands outside the room, the twins turn and look at me. They start to run towards the door but I quickly shut it and lock it.

I run downstairs to see the rest of the Weasley family, bar the three oldest, and Hermione having a chat in the kitchen. I walk in with my hands in my pockets, Sirius raises an eyebrow and I say under my breath.

"Locked in the library."

Sirius laughs. "They might learn something while their there."

I and Sirius quickly hug then I go to Molly and Hermione and have a massive group hug. They hug me back. As we start catching up again, me Hermione and Molly and Sirius is chatting away with Arthur. The twins suddenly bust into the kitchen.

The point to me and say together. "You!"

I shrug. "I can't believe it took you so long to get out of there boys, your 17 you can dissapperate!"

The twins look gob smacked. "How didn't we think of that Georgie?"

I laugh and return to my chat with the two girls.

***(A few weeks later...)***

Me, Sirius and Molly where enjoying sitting in the kitchen having a cup of tea until Mad-Eye busts into the room with Tonks and Remus in tow. I jump up and hug Tonks.

"Tonks!" I giggle out.

Tonks smiles and hugs me back. "Wotcher Eliza!"

"Jesus you've grown!" I smile at Tonks, she giggles.

"Well last time you saw me I was, what, fifteen."

I nod. "Yes but now, now you've got boobs!"

Tonks shakes her head at me, I look to see Remus and Sirius watching us open mouthed. I shrug. "What girls talk?"

Sirius says to Remus in a whisper. "I'll never get girls."

I turn and give Sirius the evils which he just winks at me for.

"Let’s stop this chatter! We have to go get Harry from the Dursley's." Mad-Eye shouts, even though we can all hear him in the room we're in.

Sirius raises and eyebrow. "It's not that I don't want my godson here but why?"

Mad-Eye sighs and tells us the entire story about how Harry was attacked by dementors and now kicked out of school because 'under-aged magic'. Utter BS, Fudge just didn't like Harry so he'll pick at every little thing which he does wrong.

"So we're going to get Harry?" I ask Mad-Eye.

He nods. "ey, Me Remus you and Tonks."

I clap my hands together. "So how we getting there?"

***

It ended up we where getting there by broom, I hate broom flying it’s so sickly and you have to put so much effort into it. We, finally, ended up in front of Harry's, or Aunts, house. The car in the drive was missing so the Dursley's must've gone.

Mad-Eye gets his wand out and starts opening the door one by one. We finally get to Harry's room and Tonks starts to open the door slowly. Very slowly. The door finally opens which a bright light as Tonks gave up and shot a random spell at it. As we look into the room we see Harry facing the door with his wand in hand, clever boy.

Tonks moans something about muggles and Mad-Eye just says.

"Tonks for god’s sake!"

I laugh as we enter Harry’s room; Tonks with her wand alight so we can see where we are going in the dimly light house. Harry quickly puts his wand down and says.

"Professor Moody. Eliza, what you doing here?" He asks.

I wave to Harry and smile. Moody sighs and says. "Rescuing you of course!" I let out a laugh while Tonks tries and hides hers.

We quickly exit the house and Harry starts speaking to Moody about Hogwarts and how he was kicked out. I and Tonks lag behind as I start hitting her now and again whilst she tries and kicks my feet from under me.

"Hearing?" Harry asks while we're standing along the road.

I speak up. "Don't worry Harry."

Then Tonks finishes. "We'll explain everything once we get back to head quarters."

Mad-Eye 'shushes' her. "Not here Nympadora."

Tonks hair turns a red color as she says. "Don't call me Nympadora."

I laugh, which gains me a hit in my stomach by Tonks. She shakes her head to make her hair turn quickly back to its normal pink. We grab our brooms and start flying towards HQ.

I swear Harry's a trouble magnet.