Chapter Thirty Five; Department of Mysteries.

DISCLAIMER; I do not own HP

Chapter Thirty Five; Department of Mysteries.

Eliza's P.O.V

All of the order appeared at the Ministry at the same time. I looked around to find Harry and Lucius having a friendly chat. I look around quickly searching for something to do, something to help the order.

Lucius appears near Harry and starts saying abuse to him about him being naive etc. Really I didn't care about what he said I more cared that Lucius was still alive. Why doesn't he just die?

I found many of the students being held by Death eaters, using vampire speed I appear next to a death eater. I grab their arm, twist it around their back to let go of Ginny and throw them into a wall. A sickening 'CRACK' echoed through the hall when the death eaters face made contact with the wall. He slid down the wall slowly leaving a blood trail in doing so. I smiled.

My fangs were out and ready for anything which was thrown at me. I looked around the room again to see if I can help anyone, while doing that Voldermort appears beside me. No one saw him as I was hidden in the shadows, he smiled at me.

"Impressive Eliza. So have you chosen which side you are on?"

I nod. He laughs and disappears into thin air before I can answer him.

I turn to look at the order members appear, Sirius was behind Lucius and he just says.

"Get away from my god son." And hits him across the face.

I let out a giggle, go Sirius! Sirius sees me giggle and looks at me with a grin on his face, and he says I'm childish! Order members start to appear with flashes of white light taking the death eaters out one at a time.

I see Lucius fall and drop the crystal ball on the fall causing it to turn to smoke. I laughed right at him, he didn't know it was me as I was still in the shadows, no one knew I was here expect Voldermort, maybe Ginny and the Order members.

Before one of the white light order members can take out Bellatrix Lestrange she disappears in her own black light, very much like the orders but it shouted 'death eater'.

The order members start appearing out of the white light next to students. Tonks was smiling, always loving a fight!

Death eaters and order members alike start throwing curses at each other. I get to each of the students helping them get out of the chaos, many confused and looking at me as if I was mad. Most likely as my fangs were out.

I looked up to see Sirius and Harry hiding behind the gateway with the veil. Both laughing and smiling, well Sirius was and Harry looked as if he had shat himself.

Sirius and Harry jump over the wall into the trench were I was leading everyone to. Sirius looks at Harry in need and says.

"I want you to leave with everyone and get out of here Harry."

I wait and stay near Harry and Sirius to help lead Harry to the others and out of this place. Harry tries talking Sirius into letting him stay whilst Sirius is telling him to go. Harry eyes wide and manic, his wounds were deep and bleeding heavily.

Harry and Sirius start being attacked by two death eaters, I get everyone to duck under the trench. I laugh. Hermione looks at me shocked.

"This reminds me of WWI when everyone would hide under the bar with their drinks!"

Every one looks at me if I was mad. Sorry but I can't do serious moments I get nervous and crack bad jokes...

I hear Bella's chilling laughter as she flies above us. I see Neville flinch as he hears it.

Death eaters start appearing from no were and each of the order members are out numbered. I pat Hermione’s shoulder and jump out of the trench. I start fighting a death eater who uses magic whilst I fight hand to hand. I smash his face against the stone flooring to hear a crack of his nose. I laugh.

He punches my stomach which causes me to spit blood. I spit the blood into his face; he wipes it off and tries to attack me again. I sigh and place my hands around his neck and twist it in opposite directions. I let go to see his body go limp and fall to the ground.

Dead.

I turn to hear Sirius say "Nice one James!" To Harry.

I smile when he hits Lucius, which causes him to fall into the trench. I smile in happiness so does Sirius.

"AVADA KAVDA!" (sp?) I hear Bellatrix cry.

Sirius' face falls, his body turns limp as he falls through the veil behind him.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

My blood was pulsing in my ears, the world slowed, my heart broke.

I lost the will.

My body was unable to do anything, it was shutting down.

I had two choices.

Mourn Sirius and never be the same.

Or be a coward and turn off my feelings and not feel.

I promised Sirius I would carry on without him.

Before he left he told me Sophie told him, he must've known he was going to die. That why he told me to carry on living no matter what I do.

I turn to leave the site of Remus holding Harry back from Bellatrix and slowly turn my feelings off to make my body and soul cold again.

I was going to do Sirius proud. I was going to become a Death eater to help Harry win this war no matter if I was going to live or die. This was for Sirius.

This is for another day.

A/N; OMG! One more chapter to write till the end of this book then Another Life will appear! So sad Sirius is dead! But hopefully you do understand why Eliza has stopped feeling. If not its because she can't stand life with out him plus she promised him that she'd help win the war not matter what. Even if that means going on without him...