Chapter Twenty Eight; Final Task

DISCLAIMER; I do not own Harry Potter!!

Chapter Twenty Eight; Final Task.

Eliza's P.O.V

I was standing in the large crowd watching the final task, the maze. No one bar Mad-eye moody knows what’s in the maze so they champions are in for a treat! Each of the champions enter the arena standing at points at the opening of the maze.

Hopefully Harry will be fine, he's been okay for the rest of the tasks. He'll make it through alive and might even win! Him and Cedric 'pretty boy' were neck and neck. Who ever got the cup at the end of this task would win. Please be Harry!

The Hogwarts band start to play a tune, which was pretty catchy, and each of the champions enter the maze. Hermione was standing next to me and she held my hand. I looked at her and she seemed as worried as me.

"Harry will be fine, and Viktor... well we can hope!" I giggle whilst Hermione hits me.

"Eliza!" Hermione cries. I side hug her.

"He'll be fine." 

After an hour I get bored and have a walk around the castle. I walk past the black lake to hear a twig snap behind me. I turn and look at the person who caused the twig to break, I see Mad-eye. I wave.

"Alright?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, 'Arry will be fine."

I nod. "I know, I know." I look at the ground to see Moody's pocket watch on the ground.

"Can you grab that for me? My backs not the same." Moody says, I nod and pick up the watch.

I feel and odd sensation in my tummy, I gasp. The world starts spinning round and round. I close my eyes to be quickly welcomed back by hitting the floor rather hard. I open a lid of my eyes one at a time.

I was in some type of grave yard, fun. I looked up from the ground to see a load of death eaters watching some kind of duel between two people. I get up and move closer to the action, hiding behind a grave stone.

I see Harry and, wait no it can't be. Voldermort. Harry and Voldermort both cry out spells at the same time to cause their wands to produce an old magic bond.  Priori Incantatem, it’s a form of magic as old as me. I gasp as spirits of people who have been killed by Voldermort appear out of his wand. Lily.

After a few minutes the spirits attack Voldermort and Harry makes a quick get away by the port key cup. I smile, go Harry!

Voldermort starts firing curses every where, one narrowly hits me so I squeak. Voldermort stops for a second and turns to me. I stand up and stamp my foot.

"Bloody hell, watch were your shooting curses!"

The death eaters all laughs, Voldermort looks angered.

I walk out so I'm standing nearer to Voldermort and his little posse. I laugh when I see Malfoy.

I point at him. "Malfoy, I always knew you were a Voldermort bummer."

Voldermort sends a curse at me, I move out of the way easyly. "Now, now Tom. Mind you manners in front of dear old daddy." I say pointing to his father’s grave.

"How dare you! I am Lord Voldermort-"

I cut him off. "And I'm Eliza March Roux, I beat you."

All the death eaters gasp, Voldermort smiles. "No wonder you have the nerve to question me."

I sigh. "This is crap I thought you would've been all pissy and then it'll be funny to watch."

Voldermort shakes his head. "Leave now Eliza, I'll let you live but in one year you must choose to be on my side or the others. If you are on the other side we'll hunt you down but if you are on our side you'll be welcomed."

I nod turn and leave. Before I touch the pocket watch to go back to the school I turn and say. "Good bye Tom. Smell you later!"

I touch the pocket watch and appear back at the school in Moody’s office. I see Snape pouring the truth serum down Moody's neck until he starts to turn into. No way.

Barty Crouch Jr.

I stand in front of Harry, Barty sees me and smiles.

"Have fun at the grave yard Eliza?" He asks while lick his lip.

"Yeah, telling death eater that their Voldermort bummers made my day." I laugh.

Barty tries and gets up to attack me but Snape stops him. I grab Harry's arm and lead him out.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah."

***

I can't believe it's been another school year. Barty Crouch Jr was given the dementors kiss as soon as possible and now Harry was bending him self back after the death of Cedric. Many were depressed about Cedric's death; I wasn't as I see death everyday. The circle of life.

We were standing out by the court yard saying good bye to each of the schools as it was the end of the school year. As I was waiting Viktor Krum comes up to me and starts speaking to me in his native tongue.

"It was lovely to meet such a character like you Eliza, especially after all the stories we hear as children."

I laugh. "You mean scary stories. It was great to meet you too Viktor. Take care of yourself." I hug Viktor and he hugs me back.

"I will do."- He starts to leave but before he does him shouts- "Have a great life Eliza."

I wave back at him. "Find your self a girlfriend mate!" I laugh as I shout it back, Viktor laughs and flip me off as he leaves.

I see the golden trio standing at the edge of the hall way looking at the other schools leaving. I walk up to them and swing my arms over the two boy’s shoulders.

"Another year gone." I laugh.

"Yep, but it's not gonna be the same now is it?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah. But it's what makes the earth go round."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N; Omg, end of 4th year! Next up 5th year! After 5th year is done it'll be sadly the end of this book but I might write another one about the last two years of school! I'm sad that no one has commented, so please take your time and comment your ideas!