Chapter Five; Boggart

• Dedicated to All my fans, I know they're not many but they keep me going :)

Disclaimer; I do not, I repeat, own harry potter.

Chapter Five; Boggart.

Eliza’s P.O.V

I woke up to find myself on the sofa facing the long died out fire. I swiftly moved my legs and placed them on the ground, blood bottles falling to the floor as I did so. Jesus, it felt like I’d been run over but a small elf with a massive truck.

I looked down at the floor to see the empty blood bottles, that’s when I remembered the blood binge. Wow, I’ve never felt this bad after a blood binge and it was only like four bottles, oh wait it was unicorn blood. God that stuff is strong!

I laughed at myself and made my way towards the bathroom. After searching each of the rooms I finally found it and it was wonderful. It was already stocked with the best of the best stuff, not the cheapo motel type shampoos. The shower was large enough to fit at least three; the sink could easily hold six litres but the bath that was HUGE! It could’ve fit half of the black lake in it easy! I giggled and walked towards the shower and turned it on.

The water running down my back would’ve easily gave a mortal third degree burns but because my skin heals at a stupid rate I was fine. I spent at least an hour in the shower, what’s the point of having a short one? I rapped a towel around me and walked towards my room.

My room looked as the Gryffindor would but just I had a double bed and I didn’t have to share it with five other girls. But thinking about it how awkward would it be to share a room with five adults… Jesus if one had there boyfriend or such over they’ve to be like ‘Oh my boyfriends coming over and we want a shag, out!’ I giggled; I could imagine a few teachers doing that!

I quickly, or as quick as the blow-dryer would let me, dry my hair and then walked towards my trunk to see what wonderful clothes I’d find in there. As I was looking I found a pair of leg warmers from the eighties as well as a ‘Friends’ shirt from the nineties. I do love friends, curling up on the sofa with a bottle of blood on a cold winter morn.

When I had finally found some clothes from this date, which came along with me finding a toga, I quickly changed and put my make-up on. I looked in the mirror placed on the back of the door before leaving. I had my long wavy black hair somehow tamed into a fishtail plait, dark skinny jeans and a ‘team Jacob’ tee on. Yeah I might be a vampire but that wolf boy is buff ting!  I put my normal make-up on just some heavy eye liner and mascara, well I’m a vampire got to seem a little ‘dark’.

I checked the clock next to the untouched bed, as I passed out on the sofa yesterday, to see it was only eight and classes started at quarters too.  I grabbed my coat from my trunk and started walking towards the great hall, my boots clicking each time I took a step.

As I entered the great hall only a few students were there stuffing their faces or finishing off homework which was due in today. One of the students finishing their homework was George Weasley; he was talking to himself about it. I caught something he said.

“What does the wolf bane potion do and why is it different to sunlight potion?” He huffed in frustration at his paper; I walked up to him and took the seat next to him. He didn’t realize I was there until I spoke.

“The wolf bane potion is made for a werewolf to take on a full moon so he can control some of his actions and the sunlight potion is made for vampires because many young vampires cant go on in the sun and that potion kills them.”

George looked at me in a thankful way; I nodded to him as he said “Thank-you.” He started to write what I just said on the paper and sighed as he finished his work and started to dig into breakfast.