Chapter Thirty One; The Ministry and Hogwarts.

DISCLAIMER; I do not own Harry Potter etc...

Chapter Thirty One; The Ministry and Hogwarts.

Eliza's P.O.V

~FLASHBACK~

"Eliza so would you like to marry me?" Sirius asks again with a shy smile on his face.

I sigh. "Sirius I wouldn't like too..."

Sirius' face dropped like a ton of bricks. He stood up and ran a shaky hand through his hair. "Alright then." He turns to leave the room.

I smile. "Sirius I wouldn't like too. I'd love too."

Sirius laughed and hugged me. He buried his face into my neck. He breathed my sent in deeply. "I thought you said no for a moment then..." He nervously chuckles.

I take his face in my hands. "How could I say no to you?"

I hear 'aww's' coming from outside the door, I've forgotten that they were listing. I laugh and walk to the door; Sirius realizes what I'm doing and joins me.

We grab on the door handle and pull the door open quickly to see the whole order and Weasley family standing outside the door and Fred and George on the floor in front of the door.

Me and Sirius laugh, he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me in. He kisses me full on the lips which gets a few 'eww's' and a few 'aww's'. Molly appears out of no where and hugs me.

"You know what this means?" Molly says.

"Vodka shots all round?" I answer.

Molly shakes her hand while Sirius and Remus laugh. "No that there's going to be a wedding!" Molly giggles and claps her hands together.

I nod. "Well if its gonna be a wedding I need an awful lot of vodka to get through planning it!" Sirius laughs and pulls me into a kiss again but Harry speaks up.

"PDA!"

Everyone laughs and heads towards the kitchen; I take Sirius' hand and start skipping. He shakes a head at my childish behavior and skips with me.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

It's been a full five weeks since Sirius popped the question but it was still trips me out about the fact I'm not a free woman anymore. I run a hand through my bed hair and go to leave the bed but Sirius stops me by pulling me back on the bed with the arm around my waist.

He pins me down so he's above me; I laugh and hit his chest. "I need to get up..."

Sirius laughs. "Well good luck because I'm not leaving." He kisses my nose, my cheek, neck, eyelids. Well everywhere on my face bar my lips.

I sigh. "If you’re going to do it, do it properly." I take his face in my hands and push his hair out of his face. I lean in to kiss him.

"ELIZA, SIRIUS! Harry's sent us a letter... oh is this a bad time?"

I turn my head to see Remus standing at the door with a letter in hand looking at us open mouthed. I sigh while Sirius chuckles.

"No shit." I say simply which causes Sirius to laugh even more.

Sirius rolls off the top of me and out of the bed. He walks to stand in front of me, only in boxers I might add. He takes the letter out of Remus' hand and quickly scans it.

His fist curls up into a tight ball. "What's going on is Malfoy being a dick because I will burn him alive!" I growl.

Sirius continues reading the letter and throws it on the floor. "Is this true?" He asks.

Remus nods.

"Is what true?"

Remus looks up and so does Sirius. Remus answers. "The ministry is at Hogwarts. Her name is Professor Umbridge, she was at Harry's hearing."

I get my teeth. "Dolores Umbridge. Hate that woman!"

Sirius turns to me and rubs my arm. "Why?"

I turn to him. "Because of her I was placed back on the wanted list. Bitch."

Remus raises an eyebrow. "How long have you been on the list for?"

I sigh. "Nearly ten years now, but the ministry’s shit. They still haven't got me and I haven't really been hiding."

Sirius sighs. "So now we don't just have Voldermort on the rise but the Ministry sticking their noses in."

I laugh and try to lighten the mood. "Oh and we've got to plan a wedding."

Sirius' laughs and pulls me into a hug. "You always know what to say."

I up-wrap myself from him. "Do I, do I really?"

Sirius shakes his head and laughs. I go to leave the room with Remus but as I do Sirius slaps my bum. I gasp. I hit his hand away from my ass.

"Not in front of guests!" I say in mock horror.

Sirius pulls me back into the bedroom and pushes Remus out. He waves to Remus and goes to shut to door. "See you in a bit mate."

Remus laughs and starts walking down the hall, Sirius pushes the door shut. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug. "So where were we?"

I laugh. "We were just about here..."

I lean into kiss his lips, but as I do I open the door to the room and push Sirius out. I lock the door and hear Sirius pounding on it.

"ELIZA!"

I laugh. "Sorry Siri, gotta get changed!"

The knocking stops and I hear Sirius start to walk down the stairs. I sigh and bite my lip.

A/N; Just wanted to say thank you to all those who havent been reading this from the start! :) I love you guys and feel free to comment and give me ideas for were the story can go!