Don't force it

::Bria's P.O.V::

I watched Jacob as he nervously messed with his hair. He was mumbling quietly to himself as he looked out the car window. "Do you want me to take you home?" I asked, cutting into the thick air.

"No.... I-I don't want to be alone" he said lightly, "okay, you can sleep over" he nodded a little "okay". "What about your clothes?" I asked, "oh, yeah" "we can swing by your house and you can make a quick over night bag" I explained.

>>*<<

Jacob continued to mumble to himself as he sat down on my window seat and stared out the window. "Jacob" I said his name lightly, I walked over to him and sat down. He continued to stare out the window but he stopped mumbling.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, he shook his head a little "no" "you haven't eaten anything all day" I said quietly. "I'm just not really hungry" he mumbled, I watched as he brought his knees up to his chest. "She shouldn't be dead right now" he said as his tears formed in his eyes, "I never got to tell her that I was sorry" he stated.

He shook his head a little "she'll never know how sorry I am" "yes she will Jacob, she knows" I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Do you think one of the others did it?" He suddenly asked, I stared at him in shock "did what?" I questioned.

He looked away and shook his head a little "nothing" I bit my lip and sighed "do you think one of the others may have killed her?" "Sadly, yes" "me too". He looked at me "really?" I nodded a little "yeah, but I have a strong feeling none of them did" I stated.

"I don't think one of them could do something so gruesome, do you?" I asked. Jacob gave me a long stare before looking away "you never know.... People can do the unthinkable when they're mad".

>>*<<

I slowly opened my eyes and let out a small sigh, the sun brightened up the room quite a bit which made it seem so peaceful. I smiled a little but my smile faded as I began to remember what happened the other day. I wanted it to be a dream, I didn't want it to be real.

I suddenly noticed Jacob was cuddled up next to me, he had his arm around my waist and his hair was tickling my nose. I couldn't help but giggle, I immediately stopped when he stirred in his sleep. I figured he needed his rest from everything that happened yesterday.

Jacob mumbled something in his sleep before turning over, I smiled a little at his cuteness. I gently slipped out of the bed and grabbed my house coat and put it on, I yawned and found my phone. I unlocked it and saw a few text messages from the others.

Ray: If you're awake turn on your tv and go to channel five

Prod: Channel five

Jazmyne: Holy shit Bri! Go to channel five!

Shelby:.....channel five ._.

Jordan: Awwh hell.... Turn to channel five

Chresanto: Go to fucking channel five

I noticed the texts were sent fifteen minutes ago, I probably had missed whatever it was. I prepared to walk out the room when my phone vibrated, I looked at it saw Jazmyne sent me a message saying: did you see it? I sighed lightly no, I think I missed it... What was it? A couple minutes later she replied to me: see for yourself, it's still on.

I snatched up my remote and turned on my tv, I clicked to channel five and saw a women with two girls standing beside her, they all looked as if they had been crying. I looked at the bottom of the screen and saw the words Amber Alert: Willow Jhonson I felt my heart begin to beat faster as I listened to the reporter give out Willow's facial features and height.