Are you serious?

::Bria's P.O.V::

"How come you and Jazmyne, all of a sudden, stopped hanging out today?" Jordan asked as we walked out of the roller rink. "Shit happened... And she's accusing me of something I ain't do, so I'm just steering clear of her for a while" I answered.

"That's understandable" I nodded a little and said "yeah", "I actually had fun today" Shelby stated "I got better at skating" she added. "That's because I helped you" Craig pointed out, I laughed a little "what do you guys wanna do now?" I asked.

>>*<<

"No, Ray you're supposed to glue the crayons on then melt them" I explained, he groaned in frustration "fuck this shit! I change my mind, let's just watch a damn movie or something". Jordan laughed as she took the poster board and crayons away from him, "go and choose a movie" she stated "but don't choose Lion King, she gets emotional" Jazmyne added.

I looked at her and was met with a glare, I pressed my lips together before looking away "my bad" I muttered. "Okay, let's go with this one" Ray said as he held up a movie, "ooh popcorn!" Chresanto stated as he ran to the kitchen.

"Wait, you don't even know where the popcorn is" I pointed out, "it doesn't matter, I'll find it" he disappeared into the kitchen. I picked up my cup and followed after him, when I walked in I saw him standing there in confusion.

"It's in the pantry" I stated as I walked passed him, I squinted my eyes a little as I stood at the counter. "Are we not going to discuss why you kissed me at the roller rink earlier?" I suddenly asked, he shook his head "nope". "Why not?" I asked "cause it was just a kiss, it didn't mean anything" "well then why'd you kiss me in the first place though?" He shrugged and looked at me "I'm not... I'm not sure".

>>*<<

I slowly pulled out my phone when I felt it vibrate, I looked around the room. "Okay who's the smartass who just texted me?" I asked "we're in the same damn room". I looked at Rayan and he shook his head "not me, even though it does seem like something I would do".

I looked at my phone and saw the caller I.D. read PrinceCharming. I frowned "who has Jacob's phone?" I asked as I looked up, "what?" Craig asked. "Who has Jacob's phone, I just got a text from his phone" I explained, everyone slowly shook their heads. I furrowed my eye brows "I'm losing my mind" I mumbled as I got up and walked to the stairs "I'll be back".

I walked to my room and sat down on my bed, I pulled Jacob's giant bear over to me and wrapped my arms around it. I sighed lightly and closed my eyes, I let the loud silence surround me as I fiddled with the bear's paws.

I was suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing, "hello?" I greeted "Bria, hi" I furrowed my eye brows. It was Jacob's doctor, "um... Hi? Why're you calling me? Did I leave something at the hospital or....?" "No, you didn't. I already had a conversation with Jacob's mother, telling her of the good news. She told me I should call you and tell you also".

I stood up "good news? W-what good news?" "Jacob's alive, we managed to save him fifteen minutes after you all left" I held back my scream as I walked around my room.

I covered my mouth and took a deep breath before shaking my head a little "wait, why am I just now hearing about this? It's been one and half days, why am I?"

"The reason we didn't tell you earlier is because we didn't want you to get your hopes up and be devastated when or if something tragic happens" he explained, "but I assure you, Jacob's fine" I bit my lip.

"Okay, thank you, I'm coming right now" I said before hanging up the phone. I sighed and looked at the ceiling "God, I'll believe it when I see it". I walked down the stairs and looked at everyone "we gotta go to the hospital" I stated.

"Why?" Jordan and Shelby asked in unison, "because I got a call saying Jacob's well and alive" I answered. Jazmyne squinted her eyes a little "what the hell is wrong with you?" She asked "why would you even say something like that? Wow... I-I thought you were lost and empty without him, now you wanna put up an act and joke around that he's okay?" She added.

"That's not cool Bri" Shelby stated, I looked at the both of them "do you actually think I'd do something like that?" I asked in disbelief. I looked away when they didn't answer me, I saw Craig had a skepitcal look on his face. "You too?" I asked, "I-I'll believe it when I see it, but for now.... I don't know what to think" he answered.

"I believe you" Jordan said as she stood up, "so do I" Ray nodded as he stood up also. Chresanto raised his hand a little "me too". "You all are going to be hurt when you find out it's an act" Jazmyne said as she shook her head a little, speaking of hurt that's how I felt right now.

She was my friend, and even though we were having a small disagreement at the moment, she really thought I would joke about something this serious. I looked at Craig "are you coming? Or are you going to stay with them?" I asked, he hesitated before answering "I...I'll stay.

Ray nodded a little "well then let's go" he pulled his keys from his pocket and walked to the front door. I looked at Shelby, Jazmyne, and Craig one last time before leaving with Ray, Jordan, and Chresanto. When I got in my car and was about to pull out the driveway, Craig walked outside.

"Wait, wait, wait!" He exclaimed. "I change my mind... C-can I come? I-I don't wanna be known as the friend who refused to come and see him" I smiled and nodded a little "yeah, sure".

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Blinks* uh... here's the chapter, I was really bored so I wanted to post it now. Hope you like it. Sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read.

Love,

Me