Getting your streak on

::Jazmyne's P.O.V::

I stepped onto Bria's porch and looked up at the dark sky, I clutched the towel in my hand to make sure it didn't fall off. "Around the whole block?" I asked, Jordan, Shelby, and Bria nodded "yup". "I don't understand why..." I trailed "child just drop the towel and go! No one's even out here, the whole neighborhood is dead" Jordan said as she threw up her arms.

"You're the one who wanted to play truth or dare" Shelby pointed out with a smirk, I rolled my eyes at her comment. I sighed lightly "it's cold!" I stated "well damn you better run fast" Bria said as she pushed me off the porch.

I frowned before I dropped the towel, I ran across Bria's lawn to the sidewalk. I heard Jordan laughing as I started to run, "woo-hoo you go Jazmyne!" Shelby shouted. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled as I turned the corner.

::Bria's P.O.V::

I grabbed the towel and pulled out my car keys, "to the car! Go" Jordan, Shelby, and I all ran to my car. I got in the drivers seat while Jordan got in the passenger seat and Shelby sat in the back. Jordan and Shelby rolled down the windows and stuck their heads out.

"Where'd she go?" I asked as I drove down the street and turned the corner. "I don't know...." Jordan said quietly "oh no wait! She's right there! Speed up a little if you can Bri" Shelby said, I nodded a little and picked up my speed.

I rolled down my own window "yeah, you go Jazmyne!" "Shut the fuck up Bria!" She screamed, as she continued to run I looked ahead and saw Chresanto's house. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I squinted my eyes and saw his porch light was on.

I knew that if it was on he was most likely sitting on his porch with Jacob, Rayan, and Craig. "What, what's wrong?" Jordan and Shelby asked in unison "she's a coulpe houses away from Chresanto's! He's outside with Jacob, Rayan, and Craig" I answered. "Awh fuck!" Shelby said, Jordan burst out laughing.

"Jordan stop it! It's not fucking funny" I said as I glanced at her with a small smile. "You know you wanna laugh" she said as she shook her head, "I wonder what they're gonna say or do..." Shelby said quietly, I quickly looked at her "welp we're about to find out".

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

I held the match in my hand and the cigarette in my lips, I didn't have a lighter so I had to use a damn match. I glanced up at Prince who was shaking his head, I rolled my eyes. "Do you really wanna smoke that bad?" Prod asked, I nodded "yup".

In one swift motion I striked the match against the box and lit it, I watched the fire. "What the hell!?" Ray stated as he stood up, Prince, Prod, and I looked up and saw Jazmyne run down the sidewalk, she had absolutely no clothes on.

My jaw dropped and I dropped the match, I looked down "fuck" I said as I quickly stepped on it. I looked up and watched Jazmyne as she continued to run. "Shit" I heard her curse, "hey boys!" Bria said cheerfully as she drove down the street. "Hi!" Shelby shouted "whassup?" Jordan added, none of us answered because we were all speechless. "Jacob call me!" Bria called out before she reached the end of the street, "and Chresanto fix your little situation down there!"

I furrowed my eye brows and looked down to figure out what she was talking about and I realized I was hard. I groaned "fuck" I cursed, Jacob continued to stare off into the distance, Prod shook his head a little, and Ray looked at me. "I gotta go" I said as I stepped into the house, "I'll call y'all later".

::Jazmyne's P.O.V::

I snatched the towel away from Bria and wrapped it around me, "y'all ain't say shit about Chresanto or the others!" I yelled, "we didn't know they'd be out there! It was just a coincidence" Bria said as she stepped onto her porch. "Whatever, where the fuck are my clothes?" I asked "on Bria's bed, where you left them" Shelby answered, Jordan laughed a little "shut up" I barked. "Chres got hard" Bria said as I walked into her living room, I turned around "what?" "I said, Chres was hard".

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

I walked into my bathroom and quickly turned the shower on, I made sure the water was really cold before I took off my shirt and pants. I kicked off my boxers and stepped into the shower, I shut my eyes as the cold water splashed onto my body.

I don't know why I got hard, I don't like Jazmyne like that, do I? Was it the sight of seeing a girl's naked body... Or was it the sight of seeing Jazmyne's naked body? I bit my lip as I thought, what if Jazmyne and I were together? What if we got close enough to have sex? I could imagine her facial expression as I hit it fro- "Damn it! Chresanto stop" I stated.

"This isn't working!" I grumbled, I took my hand and wrapped it around my member. I began to pump as I groaned, "shit" I mumbled. I could imagine Jazmyne doing this to me, I could imgaine her taking her hand, or maybe even her mouth and doing this.

I don't know why I'm letting her take over my thoughts, I rarely let girls do this. I began to pump faster when I felt myself reach my climax, I groaned as I came. I leaned against the glass of the shower and opened my eyes and saw the mess I had made. I frowned at what I had just done, "I can't... Believe I just actually did that" I mumbled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the uh... Chapter. I don't really like writing scenes like the last one, so sorry if it was kind of bad. But yeah, next chapter will be posted on Wednesday.  

Love,

Me