Let's go

::Bria's P.O.V::

I sat on top of the picnic bench and watched as the everyone began to walk home. I was waiting on Jordan, she always walked home with me. I pulled out my phone and checked the time, I sighed and got up from the table. I guess she decided to go with Jazmyne instead, "wait Bria, sorry I'm late, I got held back in my last class" Jordan said as she ran upto me.

"Nah it's cool, I thought you decided to walk home with Jaz today" she shook her head and sighed "Bria, you've got every right to love that boy okay? Don't listen to her" I pressed my lips together "you really think so? Do you really think he'll love me? Or am I really just setting myself up for a heart break?" I asked "I can't get give you a yes or no answer, all I can say is.... Go for it".

I nodded a little "what're you doing when you get to your house?" I asked "nothing, going through my whole fucking closet so I can find the perfect outfit for the party" I looked at her "wait, we're still going?" She nodded "hell yeah! So what if Shelby and Jaz don't wanna go? We're our own person, if we wanna go, then we'll fucking go!" I laughed "yeah, so are you gonna help me choose my outfit?" She questioned "only if you help me with mine" "cool, it's a deal".

>>*<<

I watched as Jordan held up a pair of black skinny jeans "I like those" I said with a slight nod "what shirt are you wearing with them?" "I think I'm gonna wear this shirt" she said as she placed a pretty peach top on her bed, "with my black converse with the gold spikes on them and the ring my grandma gave to me" she smiled a little "no ear rings?" I asked "I'm gonna wear a gold ear cuff too".

>>*<<

"My outfit!" I said as I twirled around, I decided to wear a white lace dress with a small brown belt. I decided to not wear any ear rings but I am going to wear turquoise bracelets, just to add a pop of color. Jordan looked me and up and down "you're the only person I know who would actually go to a party wearing a dress and some black combat boots".

I looked down at my boots and smiled, "I like my boots, heels hurt my feet" I shrugged lightly. "So I'm guessing no purse?" Jordan asked, "ew no, it's a party not a dinner date!" I exclaimed, she laughed "you're right, what was I thinking?"

I suddenly heard Jordan's phone ring, she quickly pulled it from her pocket before answering it. "Hello?" She greeted, I watched as she looked at me "hey Jazmyne" I frowned a little before I sat on my bed and began to tye up my boots.

"No, Bri and I are about to leave from her house and go to the party..." Jordan stated. "Yes we're going! We wanna go, so we're gonna go" I looked over at her and saw her shrug. She groaned "yes, yes, we'll be careful! You're sound like my fucking mom, I don't need two of her" I giggled.

"Whatever Jazmyne, okay.... Yeah.... No.... I'm done talking to you, we'll see you after the party. Goodbye." she hung up the phone and slipped it back into her pocket. "What'd she say? Trying to convince us to change our minds?" I asked, she nodded "yeah" I rolled my eyes "typical, alright you ready to go?" "Yeah, let's roll out".

>>*<<

When we got to Rayan's house I saw about fifteen kids in the front of the house, I wondered how many kids were in the back.... Not to mention in the house. I suddenly became nervous as Jordan and I walked up the porch steps "we can turn around you know" "oh hell no, I got all dolled up, we are going to this party" she stated as she opened the door.

Once I walked in, she closed the door behind us. I looked around and saw the kids from our school all about the house. Love me by Lil Wayne ft. Future and Drake was playing around the house. "Where you wanna go first?" Jordan asked over the music, "let's get a drink!" I said cheerfully.