This can't be

::Bria's P.O.V::

I silently cried as I stuffed my face into Jacob's giant bear that Ray and I got him. I had left the hospital a long time ago, Rayan took me home. I was currently in pajamas and buried under a pile of pillows and blankets.

The room was dark and the tv was off, I squeezed my eyes shut and cried harder, I didn't know what to do. I hadn't eaten in a while and my stomach was yelling at me to get up and eat, but I couldn't.

I couldn't do anything but cry. I sniffed and took in a shaky breath, the bear smelled like him. After realizing this I began to cry a bit harder, all I had left of Jacob was memories, pictures, and his scent.

>>*<<

"Hey Loops" Jazmyne said quietly as she entered my room, I looked at her before turning away from her, I couldn't see her expression because my back was facing her. I heard her sigh, I looked straight at my wall.

"Are you okay?" "What the fuck do you think?" I asked bitterly, I was in no mood to talk to anyone. Craig, Shelby, Jordan, and Chresanto have tried to cheer me up. They came in one by one and tried to make me feel better but it didn't work.

Now I guess it was Jazmyne's turn, "can you look at me?" Jazmyne asked, I shook my head and sniffed "no". I closed my eyes and clutched onto the giant bear, "why not?" "Because I don't want to okay? I just... I just wanna be left alone right now" I took a deep breath " why can't you just respect my decision of being alone?"

"Because it's not good for you Bria!" She answered, I scoffed "oh please! Jazmyne my boyfriend just died!" I growled, "what the hell do you expect me to do? I can't just suck it up and get over it" I said as I wiped my tears away with the sleeve of Jacob's Nirvana sweat jacket.

"I know, and I'm not expecting you to, but you can't stay in here and cry all day". I blinked but didn't say anything "I care for you, you're one of my best friends Bri". I sighed "please just leave me alone..." I mumbled, "no, I refuse, you have to get up" I frowned, she was beginning to agrivate me.

Didn't she understand I was not in the mood for all of this? "Jazmyne just leave me alone! I-I don't want to get up right now, I'm too upset" I stated, "just leave me the fuck alone alright?" I heard her sigh, next I heard my door open then it closed. I let out a sigh of relief, thank god... All I wanted was to be left alone.

::Rayan's P.O.V::

I watched as Jazmyne walked down the stairs, when she shook her head I knew she had failed. I chuckled, I was the only one who hadn't gone in to see if I could make Bria happy. I offered to go last because I knew I could cheer her up.

"You guys... You guys are idiots" I stated, "you're not supposed to try and drag her from her room". "What do you mean by that?" Shelby asked "you're supposed to let her cry, she has all these emotions built up inside of her, all she really needs is to let them out".

I walked into the kitchen and went to the freezer. I opened it and grabbed the two small pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream I had bought earlier, I grabbed two spoons and went to the stairs.

When I got to Bria's room I slowly opened the door. I peered inside and all I saw were pillows and blankets, "Bria" I said quietly "go away!" She stated. I squinted my eyes and looked around the bed "where the hell are you?" I asked.

"I'm... I'm right here" she mumbled as she sat up, I looked at her. Her hair was a mess, she was in pajamas, and she had light bags under her eyes. "W-what do you want?" She asked, "I said that I don't want to get up...." I nodded a little "I know, but I came to join you" she looked at me in a confused type of way.

"What?" She asked, "I came to join you" I said as I took off my shoes, "I brought ice cream". She bit her lip as if she was thinking "I do like ice cream..." I nodded as I climbed into the bed and sat next to her.

"Which do you want? I got two" she shrugged "it doesn't matter" I looked at her "hmm I'll take strawberry" I handed her a spoon and the strawberry tub. She leaned against me as she began to eat the ice cream, "thanks" she said quietly.

"For what? I didn't really do anything, I just gave you ice cream" she giggled "no, thank you for not trying to drag me out of here" I nodded a little "no problem". "I just.... I just feel so empty right now" she said as she shook her head a little.

She pulled the giant bear closer to her and sighed, "you can cry you know" I said when I noticed her eyes become glossy. "It's okay to cry" she nodded a little and sniffed, I watched as her tears began to fall. "I miss him you know?" I nodded "yeah... I miss him too, it's not the same without him around".

>>*<<

"Ray..." Bria mumbled, "yeah?" "I... I'm sorry" I furrowed my eye brows as I waited for her to continue. "I'm sorry, I didn't really like you guys in the beginning" I chuckled, "that's okay, I didn't like you girls either, neither did Chresanto and Craig. Jacob... He's always liked you" she looked at me "really?" I nodded "yeah, he's loved you for the longest".
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hmmmmmm not really sure on what to say so..... Yeah.... Sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read. 
Love,
Me!