Thought I lost you

::Bria's P.O.V::

I walked up to the nurse's desk and smiled a little. "Hi... Um, could I visit Jacob Perez in room 204 please?" "I'm sorry, he's no longer in that room". I felt a part of my hope disappear, I opened my mouth to speak but the nurse beat me to it.

"Instead he's in room.... 214" I smiled and looked at Jordan, Rayan, Craig, and Chresanto. I walked down the hall with them all and stopped at room 214. I peered inside and saw the familiar afro. I couldn't help but squeal as I ran to him and hugged him.

He winced in pain but hugged me back. I hugged him a bit tighter but stopped when I heard him say "ow". I pulled away "sorry, sorry" "no... It's a good pain". I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him all over.

"I-I thought I lost you!" I exclaimed as tears began to fall from my eyes, "I thought you were gone Jacob, I-I thought I'd never see you again". He smiled a little "since when do you wear lip gloss?" He asked as he touched his cheek, it was sticky with my lip gloss.

I smiled a little, he brought up his hand and wiped my tears away. "Your mascara is running also" he stated, I shook my head a little "I don't care". I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back and when we pulled away, I smiled "oh god, Jacob, I thought I lost you".

>>*<<

I stared at Jazmyne and Shelby, they had just apologized to me. I looked away from them "why would you think I'd joke around about something like that? I love that boy with everything I've got" "we know that Bria" Jazmyne stated.

I looked at her "obviously you fucking don't! If so then you wouldn't have doubted me" I shook my head a little "why? Why would you really think I'd do something like that?" I looked at Shelby and could tell she really regretted her decision.

"Jazmyne you even said yourself that Jacob didn't deserve me" I pointed out, Shelby looked at her "you said that?" She asked. Jazmyne rolled her eyes and ignored her, "Bri, you know I di-" I cut her off "I ain't know shit! You sounded like you meant it when you said it".

"I can't deal with this right now, I just found out that my boyfriend is alive and doing well" I was about to walk away but I stopped and looked at them "oh hey! And so did you two, even though I tried to tell you".

>>*<<

I stared at Jacob intensely "um... Why're you staring at me like that?" I smiled a little "because" "that's not a real answer" he pointed out "it is for me". "I go in for surgery soon" he said as he nodded a little, "I can't wait till I get out of this place! I don't like it here" "why not?" "Because" I laughed a little at his answer, I knew he was making fun of me.

"I don't like all this equipment and shit, it's just too much to handle and look at, you know?" I nodded a little "yeah". "Ray told me what you did all day after I 'died', you wouldn't come out of your room for no one" I nodded "yeah, I was devastated, I was crying and clinging to your bear and jacket for dear life" he chuckled "I wish I saw it".

I got up and walked over to him, I sat down next to him. I took his hand and pressed my palm against his, he looked at me. I nodded a little before resting my forehead against his. He smiled a little "I love you" I pecked his lips, "I love you too".

>>*<<

I looked through my phone as I sat in the corner of the room. I had my ear buds in because I was listening to music, I hummed quietly to myself. I looked up and saw Jazmyne and Shelby enter the room.

I sighed lightly as I looked back at my phone, suddenly my ear bud was snatched from my ear. I looked up and saw Jazmyne "did you tell Jacob about how you and Chresanto shared a kiss?" She asked so everyone could hear.