jr0127

Interview: jr0127

Author of "The Runaways" 

Author of "Vigilante Green" 

What can we call you (name)?

Jenny

Where are you from?

Los Angeles, CA (but the East Coast Originally)

What is your favorite hobby (besides writing)?

Singing

Coffee or tea?

Tea

What book(s) are you reading now?

On The Road by Jack Kerouac

Who are your favorite Wattpad authors?

@davesprite & @Rynowriter

When and why did you start writing?

When I was a kid. I had a passion for poetry and story telling. My grandmother was a librarian so reading and writing were a major part of my childhood.

Is there a specific genre that you like to read/write?

I love Romances and Teen Fiction but I've recently fallen in love with Action/Thriller/Suspense.

What or who inspires you in your work?

Friends, Family, Ex-Boyfriends, the people who I meet out in the world who have incredible stories to tell and who've really lived.

Can you tell us a bit about your current story and why people would want to read it?

It's an Action/Thriller/Suspense novel about an upper class young girl named Hailey Anderson who's kidnapped by a working class guy Caleb, whose lives mirror each other in many ways even though they come from different worlds. The book explores both characters, and is written in two perspectives so the readers get a sense of the struggles both characters have gone through that made them who they are at the moment they meet. They end up both being on the run for their lives, and get closer in the middle of that adversity.

So I think readers would want to read it because it's a nail biter, the suspense will keep you on the edge of your seat, the twists are unexpected, and the complexities of the relationship between Hailey and Caleb will keep you guessing at every page turn. If you're looking for a story that will keep you on your toes and that reads like a film, check out The Runaways.

Is there a message for your readers in your work?

Everybody has a story and even if you don't expect it you never know how similar it might be to yours, and how it may connect you in ways you never thought possible.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Study your craft, be in the moment when you write, and always strive to improve. Becoming a great writer is a constant process of reading, working on your material, and revising. Take criticism humbly and put your best foot forward if you love writing, you never know where it might take you.

Is there anything else you would like add?

Thank you to everyone who has read The Runaways so far on Wattpad. It hit 100k reads after being posted here for a little over a year and I was floored by how far it's come! So thanks to all new and old readers alike for that! I can't thank you guys enough!

A/N: I have reviewed "The Runaways" by jr0127.