Bonus Chapter. (Harry's P.O.V)

Hazy. Bonus Chapter. (2.1)

Author’s Note: Hey guys! This is a little something for all of you! Hazy ranked Teen Fiction #620 and Fan Fiction #763! It jumped 167 and 220 places sometime last week so I’m really grateful for all of your comments and support! Thank you! But please don’t forget to vote for my story, too. It would mean a lot if you vote. Plus your comments make me really excited to update and update! So here’s a little treat! Hope you like where the story’s going so far. Stay tune for the flashbacks! :)

So, enough of me blabbering, I’ll leave you guys with this. Take note, this is only an extra chapter. And it’s in Harry’s POV.

I still don’t know if Harry’s point of views will be stuck in bonus chapters (yes, there will be more extras soon) or I will eventually have Harry’s POV in a real chapter, along with Jamie’s. But that could get messy. Hmm, what do you guys think?

Subtle warning: Curse words.

__________________

HARRY’S POINT OF VIEW

I tossed the keys of my car over the center table of my mini living room the second I entered my flat. The keys roughly glided on the edge of the rectangular table, ringing a sharp sound as the table glass clink. The keys eventually fell on the floor. It missed.

“Fuck.” I cursed under my breath.

“Whoa there, big guy! Way to make an entrance.” A guy with dirty blond hair emerged from my kitchen, laughing. The hem of his raglan shirt rose up a little as he fixed his snapback, tilting it to the side of his head, his brown streaks escaping loosely on his forehead. He has a can of beer on his other hand.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I barked at Niall, even though I already know the answer.

It’s Saturday.

We always go out on Saturdays. Niall is always here on his free time, weekends or not. It’s like if he could live here, he would. But of course I won’t agree to that. I’d rather be alone.

 So annoying.

Niall just shrugged, as he’s used to my type of behavior. I saw a tall figure wearing an acid-washed denim jacket moving around the kitchen as well and by the looks of it, black hair with a quiff and all that, Zayn is also here. He appeared with two bags of Doritos on his hand. 

“Want some, Harry?” Zayn offered the junk food.

“What did I tell you about touching my food?” I glared at him. Zayn just smiled defenseless, diving to my couch.

“How was your day?” He smirked at me while I tossed my favorite brown boots next to my hamper full of dirty clothes.

Great, I need to do my laundry before I ran out of clothes.

I didn’t answer. These two idiots need to shush.