Chapter Eleven.

Author's Note: I just want to thank you for 200,000 reads! Every single read means a lot to me. And I know I still suck at updating, but this is kinda lengthy? :—) Anyways, thank you for reading this! I don't know how I got these reads but I really appreciate you guys so much! I'm feeling a bit down and you guys make me happy. :—) Thank you!

___________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven.

Niall James Horan just won't shut up. Yes, in a short while, I have gotten to know his full name—middle name included and he's seated beside me, our shoulders about five inches away in this crowded room. We almost didn't have any more seats because we were so late and the classroom is quite small. Our professor also almost didn't let us inside, but Niall talked our way in for today, telling Mr.  Lo on how he just added this subject today and I supposedly helped him find the department and the room. Mr. Lo gave us a firm nod and here we are at the back of the room, his voice inaudible as Niall's voice is very much, detectable to my ears.

"I can't even hear what he's saying," Niall expressed in a frown.

"Stupid asses stood me up." He whispered to himself but obviously, distance not being a thing to me and this stranger today, I heard him.

"What?" I asked.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. I don't know if he's confused because of my question, or confused because I barely responded to him the whole time he's talking.

"Oh, sorry." He muttered, his blue eyes still gazing at my face.

"It's just, my friends are supposed to be here and the fuckers didn't show up."

I cringed at his curse and he noticed.

"Oops, sorry."

I nodded. "So, you and your friends just added this subject, huh?"

"Yeah, and I don't know why we even added this in the first place. It's boring and I hate reading and essays. My friend, he just made me add these extra subjects and I don't know what for." He chuckled.

I almost glared at him because he just said my life is basically boring, but well, don't I agree?

"I was thinking how I should've skipped this class but if I did, then I wouldn't have met you." My cheeks immediately became red. Niall grinned at me, and I noticed that he has braces which are incredibly, unnoticeable. It's actually cute.

"Uh, thanks." I don't know what to say. I want to curse myself for being lame and awkward around people. Niall laughed again for about the hundredth time since we met and I can't help but giggle my nervousness away.

Next thing I know is that we're out of the room in no time, Mr. Lo dismissing our last subject for the day. I was quite tired. Today was just eventful. It's quite rare for me to meet two colorful guys in a day. Both guys inviting me to their after school activities...