Chapter Three.

Author’s Note: Another note, sorry. Thank you guys for being so supportive and patient with me! I wanted the flashbacks to be perfect so I’m taking my time to jot down the ideas and mesh them together carefully ‘cause I really want these chapters to be the way I pictured them to be when I was still working on the first chapter, contemplating on a lot of things.

I hope you guys don’t mind. These next chapters are the center of the story and I’m honestly really scared of what you’ll think of the story itself once the main conflict is revealed. I hope you’ll stay with me, because I really, really love reading your comments and seeing you guys vote for my story and above all, I’m excited to write more about Harry and Jamie and how their story will evolve.

Oh, and I think I’m getting tired of my book cover. I don’t know. Should I change it? If anyone wants to make me a book cover for Hazy, you can submit it to me! I would appreciate it! Thank you! :)

___________

Hazy.  Chapter Three.

I remembered the tears spilling from my eyes like they just happened yesterday. In my nightmares, they stung far worse than when it originally happened. Maybe because in the cast of black clouds hovering over me, my nightmare can duplicate what I felt that night almost three years ago; it felt so raw. It felt so real. It all feels like the first time.

>>>>> FLASHBACK >>>>> 

“Stop it! Leave him alone!” I tugged my boyfriend’s arm with both of my hands, trying to stop him from bullying the poor guy he and some of our friends bully almost every day.

“Come on, we’re gonna be late in our next class.” I persuaded him, jerking harder as he ripped out pages on the guy’s homework and agenda. I frowned. This guy must’ve done it weeks ago and now it’s all ruined – his reports, his schedules, everything, thanks to my boyfriend.

“Austin. Austin, please.” I pleaded, now hugging his arm to my side.

Austin stopped the second he heard me call out his name. He dropped the thrashed notebooks onto the guy’s lap, turning his attention to me.

“Sorry ‘bout that, babe.” He smirked, his jaw stretching to show a perfect carved line. His lips raked to the side. I melted within me, even though his semi-smile didn’t meet his dusky gray eyes that I adore.

“Let’s go?” Austin mouthed as he held out a hand for me.

I slightly shook my head. “You go ahead first. I think I forgot something in my locker.” I lied, acing it with a huge innocent smile playing on my lips.

He nodded; his infamous smirk still visible on his face.

“See you tomorrow, geek!” Austin alerted while he grabbed his huge varsity jacket that was on the floor before he skid past the hallways.