Bonus Chapter. (Austin's P.O.V)

Hazy. Bonus Chapter. (8.1)

Author’s Note: Majority of you commented that you would like a bonus chapter with either Austin’s or Marcel’s POV. I chose the first one! :) I was going to do Hannah’s, but then, I changed my mind and I think this one’s kind of a better version of what’s going through my head. Vote and comment, please!

Subtle warning: Curse words; slight PG scenes.

__________________

AUSTIN’S POINT OF VIEW

I jolted awake as I heard someone knocking on the door of my room. I flinched as the pain coming from my face prickled me upon movement.

You’ve got to be kidding me.

I don’t know what’s more infuriating. That a sore loser like that fucking nerd would have the nerve to punch me in the face – the core foundation of my individuality, or that his punches were really surprisingly hardcore, even for me.

I gritted my teeth in the dark, really ashamed.

And Jamie stood up for that nerd, huh? How could she? She always stands up for that Marcel, even when we were still together. The ridiculousness makes me wanna throw up.

I heard another round of knocks.

“What?” I called out.

I figured the person behind the door made a small sudden movement.

“S-sir,” the person let out nervously, letting my eyes roll.

It was just a maid. Probably one of the new ones my mother hired.

“What?” I repeated, impatient.

“Sir it’s a word from your parents—“

“Come in.” I bleated.

The mansion was empty when I went home. They probably just arrived from work. I hope so.

I hope they’re here. At least, they’ll try to soothe up my feelings with some encouragements and motivation. Just like what Jamie usually does when they’re not here, since they’re always not around.

Oh, wait. Fuck.

My door creaked open with such apprehensive touch, and I can’t help but glare at the maid for causing nothing but a disturbance.

“Your parents called—“ I scowled at a beat, realizing they’re not here yet.

“—and they wanted to tell you that they’re out of the country for a couple of very important meetings and that they will be back here on Sunday.”