Chapter 29 Last Stand

Sam gave me his jacket to cover up with and I ran back into the house.

"What's the rush?" Bobby had called after me. I never did answer.

I put on a normal looking outfit. A blue tank top and black faded jeans. I strapped my holy water and knife on using an old belt that had my name on the back of it. Finally I grabbed Sam's jacket that was far too big for me and put it on. I looked good though. I checked in a cracked mirror on the wall. The crack ran right down the middle. Like it was separating two parts of me.

Right as I decided to look out the window it started pouring and the wind whipped my hair back. Dark clouds gathered over head. They almost looked green... Are we having a tornado? Please no tornados. Oh I bet it's just a stupid storm.

I turned away from the window in a hurry wanting to think happy thoughts not depressing ones. I went back downstairs to find 4 very bored people sitting on the couch, Dean playing with a knife, Kirsten was braiding Jen's hair, Jen was trying to get Sam to stay still so she could braid his.

I laughed at the situation. "Who's up for a drink?"

"Me!" Kirsten burst out.

"Can you get me a beer?" Sam and Dean said in unison.

"Jen, you want anything?" I asked.

"Gin and Tonic." She answered finally getting ahold of Sam's locks.

"I'll see what Bobby has."

"Sorry kid I think you'll have to go into town to get one." Bobby called out before I could ask a question.

"It's fine, Bobby. But thanks!"

"Well then. Into town we go? I think we should have a night to relax and have fun. I mean before we get hit with tons of stress." Kirsten said getting up.

"Yeah I guess that's true." Sam agreed, when he stood I handed him back his jacket. He didn't take it from me though he just put it around my shoulders again. "It's cold out there."

"Okay I'll wear it." I actually didn't want to let it go. It smelt like Sam and made me feel like I was at home. I want to keep this jacket forever.

"Actually I'll just stay here and look up more stuff about Lucifer and Michael." Jen said and shrugged.

"We'll hopefully be back before 3 AM Bobby!" I joked.

"Have fun." he replied like a father letting his little girl out on his first date.

"Are we gonna take the car and bike or just the car?"

"I think we should just take the car." Kirsten said.

"Okie dokie. The Impala it is." We piled into the black muscle car.

Dean drove to the nearest bar and stopped there. "Now one of us has to stay sober or we might crash Baby or have to walk back to Bobby's, leaving Baby here."

"Yup, we got it Dean." I grabbed Sam hand and led him into the dangerous looking bar. Once I walked in it didn't seem so dangerous with multiple people hustling pool and laughing. Ah. I sighed. "Home sweet home."

Sam chuckled. "Sure is." He sat down on a stool and ordered some shots.

Taking the first one and raising it head level I almost had to yell over the noise. "To our last stand! Our last stand of Lucifer and his douchebag of a brother! Our last stand of continually dying! Our last stand of having to save this damn world!" I threw my head back, downing the liquor, and reached for another shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE CHAPTER LEFT AND IT'S COMING OUT IN 1 minute!!

Olivia WINCHESTERsamdean Rice