Chapter 2 Sam, Dean, and I don't get along

THANK YOU THEDOCTORISIN FOR READING THIS CRAPTASTIC FIRST 2 CHAPTERS. Not edited any more, because I lost the orginal document.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did he die?" I questioned them. Dean walked out of the kitchen to go get something. "Sam? How did John die?"

"He, um, he sold his soul to save my stubborn brother. So do you know about it?" Sam asked putting his hands in the dress pants pockets. "The family business."

"What ghosts and ghouls, vampires and werewolves?" I replied. "Yeah, killed them all too."

John taught me how to.

"I'm gonna give you a test then." Why warn me?

"Okay like what? Throw it at me."

"How do you kill a vampire? Stake it with silver or wood?"

"Neither. You need to behead the bloody bastard. And to slow it down you can shoot it with dead man's blood."

"How do you kill a demon?"

"You exorcise it."

"Drink this-" He puts a silver flask in my hand. "It's the last test." he reassures me.

I put the flask up to my nose and sniffed it didn't smell different but hunters always carry holy water. "Hell no I'm not drinking Holy water."

"Come on-" Then he hurried and grabbed my arm cut it with a silver blade.

"Ow! you know I could have done that myself." I took a swig of the water. Ew.

Dean walked back in with a journal in hand. I recognized it, it was John's. "Here, so what age were you when he met you?" Not apparently hearing our conversation.

I flipped through the pages and found the page they found my name on, it was dog eared like the other important parts. 

"Oh I was about 7 when the demon first came we- my dad, brothers, sister, and I-, fought him off. He struck again when I was 8." I lied.

"How old are you now?"

"26 years of good age. The second time he attacked it killed my mom and dad." I said setting the journal on the counter.

The page had said my name, where I could be found, my old cell phone number, and a note saying 'She is not your sister. But find her!' Good going, John.

"Sorry for asking." Sam said his voice heavy with guilt.

"No you don't have to be sorry I'm fine here really, my brother and sister are with my aunt and uncle. Don't worry they are hunters too." The worried expression fell off their faces as soon as it came on.

Dean turns to Sam and mutters;

"Did you give the test?"

"Yeah the whole nine yards, but I guess she doesn't like the taste of holy water." Dean chuckled. "But not a demon." He nodded agreeing it was alright.

"So what's been going down in here that has you stopped dead?" Dean turns back to me.

"Well your dad for one said stay here until I send Sam and Dean. And eighteen years later I finally meet them."

"Huh, I thought a job kept you here and you just stole a house."

"Well you thought wrong then." I teased. "There are some jobs but not that many. One has popped up if you want to entertain yourselves; go right ahead."

"Ha-ha," Dean mocked me " very funny go pack your stuff we are heading out tonight."

"Tonight why can't we start fresh in the morning?"

"Because Sam and I would have to get a hotel."

"No you wouldn't you could stay here I have three extra bedrooms."

"Thanks for the offer but no. Sam! Sam, let's go!" He yelled through the house.

But Sam was asleep already sound as a rock. He was on the couch with some blankets covering parts of his body.

"Well I guess I'll take you up on that offer now."

"Okay bus leaves at 9:00 sharp."

I climb into bed although it is 6:00 pm. The more the merrier right? 

"Goodnight everyone." I whispered so low I could hardly hear it.