Chapter 25 Hammer of the Gods part 2

"Okay, okay! So I got wings, and that's my daughter. But that doesn't make me any less right about Lucifer."

"He's lying. He's a spy." Kali disagreed.

"I'm not a spy. I'm a runaway. I'm trying to save you. I know my bother, Kali. He should scare the living crap out of you. You can't beat him. I've skipped ahead, seen how this story ends-"

"Your story. Not ours. Westerners, I swear. The sheer arrogance. You think you're the only ones on earth? You pillage and you butcher in your God's name. But you're not the only religion, and he's not the only God. And now you think you can just rip the planet apart? You're wrong. There are billions of us. An we were here first. If anyone gets to end this world, it's me. I'm sorry." Kali finished then stabbed Dad with his own angel blade. 

"NO! KALI, YOU LITTLE SON OF A B--" I screamed and jumped out of my chair, but pagans put me back and tied a handkerchief around my mouth making me not be able to say anything but still muffle a scream. 

"This is crazy." Mercury said holding me down.

"They can die. We can kill Lucifer."

"All right you primitive screwheads, listen up." Dean stood up and I looked at him before going back to trying to get the pagans off of me. 

"Are you outta your mind?" Sam interjected.

"I'm outta options. Now on any other given day, I'd be doing my damndest to, uh, kill you. You filthy murdering chimps. But, uh, hey, desperate times. So even though I'd love nothing better than to slit your throats, you dicks, I'm gonna help you. I'm going to help you ice the devil. And then we can all get back to ganking each other, like normal. You want Lucifer, well, dude's not in the Yellow Pages. But me, Sam, and Erika, we can get him here."

"How?"

"First you let those main courses go... Then we talk. We can either take on the devil together, or you lame-ass bitches can eat me... Literally."

They let me out of the chair and pulled the soaked piece of cloth out of my mouth, while Dean went and got the people out. Sam and I were waiting to talk to Kali. Dean came back and he looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

"So you're going to summon Lucifer."

"Sort of. I just need you to squeegee some stuff from my ribs and he'll come running." Sam answered. I forgot that Castiel carved sigils in their ribs. But Gabe... he did mine.

"Breaking them would be easier."

"Show's over. Sword's a fake, and Gabriel, he's stil kicking. I hate to break it to you, sister, but you've been tricked." Dean said just as the lights began to flicker as if on cue. Dad's alive?

"What's happening?" Baldur asked scared.

"It's him." I declared.

"How?" Kali was also freaking out.

"Does it matter? Shazzam us outta here, would ya?" Dean asked hurriedly.

"We can't." Baldur said looking past us.

"Of course you can't. You didn't say "mother, may I?" Sam, Dean, Erika, good to see you again." His eyes lingered on me.

"Baldur, don't." Kali pleaded.

"You think you own the planet? What gives you the right?" Before he could go any farther Lucifer stabbed Baldur, ripping him apart from the  inside out. He killed him. 

"No one gives us the right, we take it." He sneered as he threw the broken Baldur to the ground. Kali did what I potentially could, she lit her arms on fire and threw it at him. I was about to join in but Sam and Dean pulled me behind an overturned table. All I could see from then was Kali flying through the air and landing with a thud. 

"You guys okay?" Sam asked us, Dean and I nodding in response. 

"Not really. Better late then never, huh?" I heard Dad's voice and jumped. He was behind the table with us. Dad gave Dean a DVD. "Guard this with your life."

He disappeared before coming back and bursting open the ballroom doors. "Luci, I'm home! Not this time!" He pointed at Lucifer and helped Kali off the floor. "Guys! Get her outta here. Same with Erika."

"Dad-" I protested as Sam and Dean left with Kali.

"No. Go now." I stayed and stood by my father, my own angel blade drawn and my fire keeper strapped on. There was no fire but I could try and generate my own.

"Better do what Daddy says..." Lucifer taunted. "Really Gabe? Over a girl? I mean I knew you were slumming, but I hope you didn't catch anything. But you did make her... Hmm." 

"Lucifer, you're my brother. And I love you, but you are a great big bag of dicks." 

"Wait, what did you just say to me?"

"Look at yourself! Boo hoo! Daddy was mean to me, so I'm gonna smash up all his toys." Dad sneered and I knew this was going south fast.

"Watch your tone."

"Play the victim all you want. But you and me? We know the truth. Dad loved you best. More than Michael, more than me. Then he brought the new baby home and you couldn't handle it. So this is all just one big temper tantrum. Time to grow up." 

I didn't say anything. I was terrified. I didn't want to stand here between two archangels.

"Gabriel, Erika, if you're doing this for Michael..."

"Screw him. If he were standing here, would shiv his ass." I dared saying.

"You disloyal little-"

"Oh, we're loyal. To them." Dad said.

"Who? These so called gods?" Lucifer asked, a bewildered expression printed on his face.

"To people, Lucifer. People." I answered.

"So you're willing to die, for a pile of cockroaches?" He started moving toward us. "Why?"

"Because Dad was right. They are better than us." Dad said still calm.

"They are broken. Flawed! Look at your daughter! She is more of an abortion than any of them."

"Damn right they're flawed. But a lot of them try. To do better, to forgive. But I'm in the game now, and I'm not on your side, or Michael's. I'm on theirs. So, no, I will never join you." I said defensively. 

"Don't make me do this, Gabriel." Before I knew it Lucifer had his arm around my neck in a choke hold, ready to snap it. I dropped my angel blade and my hands shot up to pry his hands off. I tugged and he was taller than me and pulled up, making me stand on my tip-toes.

"Let her go!" Dad advanced on him quickly, but tightened on my throat. The sides of my vision blurred. I felt lightheaded and struggled.

"Don't try and stop me. Get out of my way!"

"No."

"It's either you or her. An Archangel or half of one."

"Then take me."

"I know you think you're going the right thing , Gabriel. But I know where your heart truly lies." It's almost as if Dad and I's minds were connected he told me his plan in a second, but I was dumb and looked for his illusion. Lucifer saw me looking for something and looked over his shoulder right as the real Archangel lunged at Lucifer. 

Lucifer let me go, but grabbed Dad's arm and stabbed him with his own blade. I clutched at my throat and panic raised in my mind when I saw the blade pierce his shirt.

"Here... Amateur hocus pocus. Don't forget, you learned all your tricks from me, little brother." He jerked the blade farther in and light flooded out from his body. He had died. For real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY SO THIS IS THE SECOND PART AND ONLY 4 MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!! I'M SCARED!!!! AND NO SPILLING THE BEANS IF I TOLD YOU WHAT THE CHAPTERS ARE ABOUT! COMMENT, VOTE, AND COMMENT AGAIN!!

Peace out Bitches and Assbutts!

Olivia M. WINCHESTERsamdean Rice