Note PS not that important skip over if you want

• Dedicated to EVERYONE WHO READ

I'm so amazed I have now gotten 50,000 reads yes!!!!

Okay right now I'm so happy, and I wanted to thank you for all who read the chapters. 

Olivia WINCHESTERsamdean Rice

Just saying thank you to all who read this story when I put this up originally, okay warning the first few chapters are really bad so bear with me on it. And yes, I am redoing the whole story so a few chapters might be missing and have like Caution tape on them, so... 

30K reads extra: Oh my goodness gracious people you are freaking amazing! I love you guys so much! 30,000 reads is a lot to me even though it might not be for others. So thank you like a million times over and over! And this first started out at 1000 reads that I was so excited about, so I've come a LONG way!!

40K reads extra: Oh my goodness. I need to start dating these extras. Because if it was less than a year that I got 10K more reads I'm gonna scream. *but wait Olivia it was less than a year, you've only been on here for 3 years!* (Meaning that I've had like 13k reads a year)  that's like amazing! Thank you guys so much I love you to Pluto and back. Thanks again, and another reminder, this page went up when I had 1000 reads. That was in chapter 15! Now look at us! Wow. Thank you a million times. Peace out Idgits,
Olivia 9/2/15 Ps. 9 days later we already have 400 more reads... what?!

45K reads achieved on 3/13/16

50K reads achieved on 7/4/16 extra:
Holy mother of Chuck. *spoilers* Thank you so much for 50K, Again, it might be a small number to some, but this means it's 1/2 way to 100K which is insane. I am celebrating this one on the forth of July (which is America's independence day) with a big bowl of ice cream and some fireworks just for you. Thank you so much. I think that's all I can say anymore is thank you. I love you! GAAAHHH.