Chapter 22 Hope is Strong

I woke up on the floor next to the bed with Sam in it. I woke up to another nightmare. Another of me killing everyone I love, but instead it was Michael confronting me. Only when the dream kept going it had me, the real me not the image, lunge toward my uncle. The archangel was afraid. I know it's just a dream but it gives me a weapon. The only thing that can defeat fear. Hope.

That's what I always felt when I was with the Winchesters. That they actually knew what the hell they were doing and that if something went wrong they had hope they would get it fixed somehow. They were tough, stubborn, ass men, and if they ever set their mind to anything they would make sure they would get done. I smiled at the thought. Ha, we were going to be okay. Find something to fix this. Fix this 'apocalypse' problem.

"Hey, Erika. Why are you on the floor... Covered in ash?" Sam woke up and asked.

"Hey, sleepy head. My body got cold so it flared up to keep me warm." I lied, I laid back on the floor and took a few deep breaths. I really didn't want to get up.

"Sure, okay." He nodded and followed my motions. We were both staring at the wooden ceiling and I finally decided to try and get moving.

"So what are we doing today? Do you have like a daily shin-dig?" I asked truly wondering and standing up, still in my jeans and black t-shirt.

"No, most of the time we just find a hunt and do that for a while then take a week off to find out more about the devil."

"Well then. Uh, you should be able to ask me just about anything." I shrugged.

"I think you should take a rest from your uncles. Lets hunt."

"Okay, you wanna tell Dean or should I? He and I... Had a little fight."I got up and went to the only mirror in the bedroom. It was cracked right down the middle, but it'll work.

I played with my hair trying to make it look a bit more normal.

"What's up with the hair?"

"What?"

"You cut it."

"Yeah, it's a long story."

"Okay, I think that Dean or Bobby have a case ready."

"Are you still going out on that date with me?"

"Sure. Although Jen, won't be that happy."

"Yeah I heard she's a miss 'I love Sammy!' Girl."

"It's Sam, and is that appropriate?" He argued as we went downstairs.

"Yes. Hey guys." I said to the people in front of us. Dean, Jen, Kristen, Bobby, and surprisingly, Castiel was there. Dean and Jen were discussing or more like arguing about something.

"Hey, shut up ya idjits!" Bobby, yelled annoyed because if them.

"Oh, it's the lovebirds." I teased.

"Erika. Shut. Up." She said, the tips of her ears turned red in embarrassment.

I sat down by her and she shoved me away from her and knocked me into Castiel.

"So what were you talking about?" I asked.

"Hunting." Dean answered. "Sort-of."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, your sister is making up things neither Bobby or I have heard of."

"I'm not making anything up. It's the Greeks who did." She defended herself.

"Wait, wait, Greek mythology? Like more than one god, centaurs, and people turned to stone?" Sam asked.

"Well, it could happen other than, that I don't think a centaur is running around anywhere." I said.