CHAPTER 27√

Cyrus

His heart fluttered, his stomach clenched and his brain drew blanks. He couldn't think of anything besides the hands which were warm against his skin, he couldn't think of anyone besides Xavier. He focused on the feel of his lovers soft lips and the warm wet tongue which snaked into his mouth. He groaned at the taste of strawberry as he pushed Xavier onto his back on the ground.

"Cyrus, "Xavier whispered huskily. Cyrus nipped at the boys neck, sucking the delicate skin, enjoying the salty taste of Xavier's skin." Ahh, " the boy moaned and Cyrus loved the look of pure desire in his boyfriends eyes. He leaned back and sat on Xavier's straining cock and pulled his shirt off. Cyrus rolled his hips slightly and Xavier bit his lip and trailed his hands up his abs.

"I want you, Xavier, "Cyrus said longingly, he leaned down and ran his tongue over Xavier's cheek who moaned," mind, body and soul. " Xavier pulled him closer and nuzzled his cheek.

"Then take it all." Cyrus groaned and rocked his hips against him. He felt hot and his penis strained against the zipper. He had always wondered about his first time, where it would be and with whom it would be with. All that time he spent wondering, he could not help congratulate himself on waiting, because in that moment as he stared down into Xavier's shining green eyes, he was positive he had made the right choice, that even if they were barely 16,he was ready.

Cyrus marveled at Xavier's naked chest, he ran his finger over four long pink lines and frowned. Xavier smiled at him and reached a hand to his cheek, his eyes sparkling with knowing.

"That was given to me by my step-father when I was 8."He said and Cyrus couldn't help lean down and place a hot wet kiss on each scar.

"I don't even want to know why. "He whispered before kissing Xavier with every ounce of passion. They pulled away panting.

"He was angry, he took one look at me and I think, I think because I didn't belong to him or his panther, he wanted me dead." Xavier took a deep breath and Cyrus saw the pain and hurt.

"You want to find your father, don't you? "Xavier looked away.

"As much as I hate to admit it because I want myself to think that it is no big deal, I want to know where I came from, I want to know what he knew." Cyrus touched his chin and pulled him to look at his eyes.

"You have every right to feel that way, Xavier. No one deserves to live questioning who they are. "Xavier's eyes were glassy in his brightly lit room. They were silent, admiring one another and Cyrus gave a small smile.

"Thank you." Xavier said and Cyrus leaned down, nuzzling his nose.

"You're welcome. "They went silent, Cyrus was content as their foreheads leaned against one another and Xavier held his jaw.

"I want you to make love to me, Cyrus." Xavier whispered, his thumb running along his cheek bone. Cyrus opened his eyes to look at his boyfriend who took a deep breath. Cyrus shivered as Xavier trailed a hand down his abdomen to his undone pants. Cyrus held his breath as Xavier slipped his hand into his pants and boxers. His mouth gapped and he let out a strangled sound as Xavier gave him a firm squeeze.

"Xavier..." He croaked as the boy sat up and trailed hot kisses over his neck amd chest.

"You feel so big. "As innocent as it sounded, Cyrus couldn't help moan at the obvious wonder in his voice. He couldn't take it anymore as he tugged at his jeans and boxers along with Xavier's own jeans and boxers. Soon they were naked and panting. Cyrus loved the look on Xavier's face as he trailed kisses down his stomach and dipped his tongue into the boys belly only to have him jerk and gasp.