Chapter 4 [Summer]

// Hallie's outfit: http://weheartit.com/entry/75387988/search?context_type=search&context_user=1314771&page=2&query=elegant+outfits&pgx=OpenMobileApp

Summer's outfit: http://weheartit.com/entry/75322903/search?context_type=search&context_user=5020721&page=8&query=sexy+couple&pgx=OpenMobileApp

# # # # # # #

*the next day*

"It's getting better," Mrs. Peterson, my violin teacher, informed me as I continued playing the last part of Elgar B Minor. "A few more practices and you'll be ready." I smiled at her comment.

After playing, she dismissed me so I left her studio and made my way out of the building. I was about to call for a cab when Hallie honked her car and drove nearby.  She stopped on my right then open her window.

"Hallie?", I raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"  She took off her sunglasses. "Dad told me to pick you up," she said. "C'mon. We're going to Brown Records. Dad called us." I shrugged and got in. Hallie drove.

"How was violin practice?", she asked. "Mrs. Peterson thinks I'm getting better," I said. "I just hope I can be at my best in 3 weeks. Elgar B Minor is one of the hardest pieces ever written." She nodded.

"What Edgar is," Hallie said. "Elgar," I corrected her. "Yeah, Elgar," she said. "What I'm trying to say is, I don't speak violin but I know you'll do great in the recital." My sister smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thanks, Hallie," I said. "You always make me feel better, even though we tend to misunderstand each other." She laughed. "That's a part of life, Summer," she said.

We arrived in Brown Records 10 minutes later. Our parking was reserved for us, and us only since Brown Records is near the beach and that means, always full parking. So my dad reserved parking for family memebers and employees.

When we entered the building, the atmosphere seemed to tense. The receptionist spotted us and rapidly dialed numbers on her phone. She spoke to someone and said that the Browning sisters were here. I guess that's us. We're dad's only daughters.

"Hi," My sister approached the receptionist. "Hello, Ms. Hallie," she said then she turned to me, "Hello, Ms. Summer." I shook my head. "Please call me Summer," I said. "It's no big deal." She smiled.

The phone rang and the lady answered it. The speaker was saying something then the lady nodded. She turned to us. 

"You're father is ready to see you both," she said. Hallie nodded. "Thanks," she said then made her way to the elevator. "Thank you," I followed Hallie to the elevator.

My dad's office was on the top floor which was the 14th. It took me and Hallie 5 minutes to get there since the elevator kept stopping for more passengers.

When we arrived, we found Dad along with a woman and 4 other boys between Hallie and Clayton's age. It seemed like they were discussing business so Hallie and I stood there, waiting for them to finish.

It was taking long until Dad took a look around and spotted me and Hallie, standing there like idiots.